nebel

I'm back! Missed you guys!

Hi everybody!! I've been MIA on BT for a while because I was on vacation to watch my bestest friend in the whole world get married. He and I have known each other since we were five.  We had a stellar (if exhausting) time, and in the end, everything was beautiful (despite any hiccups or bridezillas along the way!)  I did the makeup for the entire bridal party- WHEW!  I will post pictures when i have them, but for now, just so you have a sense of what kind of wedding this was, I will share the photographer's favorite image of the bridal party so far: upload_7048686543850210001.jpg

I hope you all are having a beautiful friday, and wish you a joyous day!

BeautyJunkie325

Re: I'm back! Missed you guys!

(0) Hearts

What a beautiful backdrop. Glad you had a great time and the girls look amazing.   Can't wait too see more pics. :smileyhappy:

makeupmaven

[ Edited ]

Amazing photo, and I can't wait to see the closeups of the makeup (especially with such cool hair and an obviously fun group of women). Kudos to you for doing everyone's makeup, that must have been exhausting! But I'm sure they appreciate you beyond belief!

glossyguru

Such a cute picture! Where was the wedding? The trees in the back are so pretty!

nebel

(0) Hearts

The wedding was in Connecticut, at a venue called Bill Miller's Castle.  It was a very fairy-tale wedding :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Yayy, Glad your back!!!

Seems like a pretty awesome time to me!!! :smileyvery-happy:

MermaidBarbie

How spunky, I love it. Everyone looks beautiful and the poses are priceless! :-D

lylysa

Loooove it!!!! It's so fun and definitely shows you gals just aren't about making a pretty face but that you can be goofs and not be afraid to show it!

I'm glad the wedding went well!

carolang

spunky! i like it!

veronika23

Wow!  Great pic!  I want blue hair! :smileywink:

nebel

I did her eye makeup in these gorgeous silver and blues!  Can't wait to get the professional pics back!

wendyomgwar

Super awesome! Glad to have you back :smileyhappy:

latinadiva

wow, what a great picture! between the dress colors, the fall scenery behind you, the amazing colors of the flowers and the hair! it all looks so awesome.

spoiledbrat

great pic - love your purple hair even more now! :smileyhappy:

lissay

Love the picture! Looks like a great time was had indeed! :smileyhappy:

violalea

The pic is gorgeous. Glad you had fun and congrats to your best friend! I love love the background. Fall is beautiful. 

jellybean917

Aww, glad you had fun! Welcome back! This picture is so cute

roxystar4

awe so fun!! Welcome back :smileyhappy:

PoesRevy

Welcome back! Looks like and reads, you had a great time. Fun photo :smileyhappy:

vanillammm

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the pics of your beautywork with the bridal party! Glad everything went well, and welcome back!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 40 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • lissay
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • lylysa