Carmen1986

I'm Back Beauty Talk :-)

Hey ladies,

I'm back from my trip to Ohio to see my man :-). I actually got back in Toronto last Monday morning. However I been trying to adjust to being back, and doing some organizing. As for my trip me and my guy had an amazing time, we went to the Cincinatti Zoo and I got to feed a giraffe and we went to Newport On The Levee in Kentucky, we had 2 nice meals one with both his parents where I finally got to meet his mother. One with just his mother and I enjoyed actually bonding with her. We hit the premium outlets and I got a Coach purse and so much more. Every moment we we're together I felt so happy to be there, although the trip down was a bit crazy I made in safely and made it back safely as well. Now that I am back, we've made official plans for when he will move up here and he's starting to send his clothes up so by March he will be here for good :-D. Only downside to being back is how embarrased I am that my stupid mayor has made a complete joke out of Toronto. I'm saddened that the world around us has to see this kind of nonsense taking place and how it ruins our reputation !. Anyways I hope you have a great day and look forward to hearing from you all once again :-D !

annonymous1

Re: I'm Back Beauty Talk :-)

(0) Hearts

Congrats Carmen! i'm so happy you had a good trip, i LOVE outlets so much, i wish everything was that cheap all the time lol :smileyhappy:

PoesRevy

(0) Hearts

Welcome back Carmen! It is nice reading that you had a great time and your boyfriend will be with you soon :smileyhappy:

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

So glad you had a fantastic visit & y'all are gearing up for the big move. You didn't miss too much on here - hearts, drama and awesome advice. :smileyhappy:

I couldn't believe that he said he'd tried it in a drunken stupor.  Heck in Cleveland they re-elected a city councilman who has been arrested 3 times for drunk driving.  Oye!

spoiledbrat

Carmen i am SO glad you are back!!! :smileyhappy: You have been missed! Our sweet dannyc was away too, not as long, but it was awful having you both gone :smileysad:

and it is terrible awful horrid miserable when either of you are gone - come to think of it, a number of people are MIA :smileysad:

jellybean917

You were in my hometown! Cincinnati is great. I love the zoo, and next time you are at Newport, go to the aquarium!

I'm so glad you had fun! How exciting that your man will be up there with you soon - even though it will feel like an eternity.

I definitely didn't hear about this Toronto drama...*rushes to google*

DTalksAll

I'm glad you hit it off with his mom! I remember you saying how nervous you were to meet her. 

I'm so excited for the big move, don't worry, March will be here in no time! 

Spyski

Aw what's wrong with a lil crack once and a while? j/k j/k :smileyvery-happy: Welcome back, don't let politics bring ya down. Remember ALL politicians are corrupt! Glad you and your man are working things out so he can come up there and literally "chill" with you.

nebel

Welcome back!!! I'm glad you had a great time!

Carmen1986

(0) Hearts

Thanks nebel :-)

bratknits

(0) Hearts

You mean that's all REAL?  I thought it was a Chris Farley movie!  :smileywink:

Carmen1986

(0) Hearts

Also I feel sorry for his family, the fact he's put his family in a very embarrasing position and the fact he never admitted to them what he'd done. His wife and children will likely face the music about this for a long time to come. 

bratknits

(0) Hearts

I think his wife probably "knew" even if he never admitted it.  It'll be tougher on the kids but if she's smart she'll keep them far away from any media as much as possible.

Carmen1986

(0) Hearts

Unfortunately bratknits my ' mayor ' if you want to use that term on him, has finally confessed to smoking crack cocaine. Funny thing is I been following the news for months and he admitted to NOT having done drugs before then he confesses yesterday. Sad thing is most late night talk shows think our city is a joke because of this nonsense. Our ' mayor ' has done more negative and embarrasing things then positive. Our city shouldn't be scrutinized and joked about because of a man who can't get help for his addiction. If he was mature and had any sense of brains he'd step down or resign so our city can heal from these allegations !. 

bratknits

Well his approval numbers did go up after the admission, that's worthy of a little poking in the ribs.  It'll pass, you're just not used to this kind of crazy up there is all.  It's all over the place down here (coughMaineGovernorcough).

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • annonymous1
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • nebel
    • Spyski