starletta8

I love....

sparkling water!

It's become a new habit of mine- and I see a huge difference in my skin.  So, yes, this love is beauty-related.  My skin is so much better now that I swapped my soda habit for sparkling water.

kalex

Re: I love....

I honestly don't think I've ever drank sparkling water.  I feel like I've been deprived after reading through this post though! 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

It's somewhat of an acquired taste.  I never liked it until recently- and now I can't get enough!

WhereYouStand

(0) Hearts

trythe  la croix coconut water OMG! sooo good!!! it's naturally flavored water & I...not even a huge fan of coconut in most things am totallly in love with it!!!. no calores no aspertains no sweeteners just water with natural flavor you can get it at cub foods or rainbow. it also comes in other flavors & the coconut one is hard to find you can also find it at lunds whole foods corborn delivers etc.

miabt

Water is so great for your skin, so YES, it is definitely beauty related!  Something I started doing to get myself to drink more water, is throwing fruit in :smileyhappy:  Strawberries, lemons, mints, melons... its all so refreshing!  Here's my girls fav concoction:

xo, Mia

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Ooh, that looks like something you'd see either poolside or at a spa!

miabt

(0) Hearts

Very spa like :smileyhappy:  Lately, I've been adding at least half of the decanters worth of fruit & replacing every other day or so, depending on how much I refill it.  It really taste more like a light juice than water!!

beautylovingirl

This makes me want to jump in and swim around:smileytongue:

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

---

starletta8

That looks awesome.

starletta8

It just seems like a treat compared to tap water!

melissabt

I love water (sparkling or reg) with slices of oranges, limes or cucumbers!

<3 Melissa
makeupobesessed

I'm more of a water with a raspberry flavored Propel packet inside.

SweetFirefly

Sparkling water is what people in Germany (and probably other countries) drink! When you ask for water at a restaurant they bring sparkling by default, and when I went on an exchange in high school my host mom would give me a bottle of sparkling water for each school day. It was nice :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I'm not a big fan of sparkling water, something about the taste just doesn't sit right with me. In Ukraine I was constantly saying "bez gazom" meaning "without gas" 

I like bubbles though... mmm Champagne :smileywink: 

alivingstone

I love sparkling water too! I haven't had any in a while but I may just have to go out and get tome now!

I do love how common it is is Europe. 

prosopon

Yeah, I remember in Russia you had to make sure to request the water without the bubbles.

SweetFirefly

(0) Hearts

I guess I'm trying to say that there's a whole nation that loves sparkling water as much as you do :smileyvery-happy:

brennn

Me too Starletta! Sparkling water with a splash of cranberry juice is  my new favorite thing.

starletta8

I find it so much easier (and more elegant) to get to my 8 glasses of water a day!

I've been known to use a wine glass at home.

arielaaaaaaaa

That sounds great! I stopped drinking sodas so long ago, never cared for them, i stick with good old water! But i haven't ever really drank sparkling water, I'm going to have to try it!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • melissabt
    • triciaann12