I Love...

kenny

I Love...

In keeping with the spirit of "love" posts, here's mine! 

I love the process of applying makeup. I find it so relaxing and it feels like art as I sweep on different products and colors. I enjoy the process of coming up with a look for the day, and love switching it up everyday. I have also found that since I spend a lot of time looking at myself in the mirror I have come to accept and love my flaws, and I appreciate my own unique look. For me makeup goes beyond the superficial necessity, and has helped me build confidence and love myself. I hope everyone else has found this feeling I have, and if not, I hope you find it soon :smileyhappy:

kenny

Re: I Love...

@beautylovingirl @sephoramusthave

This is what I love about BT most people really just "get" it, especially since as I grew nobody in my family wore makeup, it's nice to have a place to go where people share these feeling!

beautylovingirl

I love....makeup application to it's like your happy because you know your fixing to put it on and then step by step your smile always get bigger:smileywink:

sephoramusthave

I just cant get enough of all these love posts :smileyvery-happy: So refreshing.

I find makeup application relaxing too (unless I'm pressed for time)! I love trying new products, reading reviews, getting feedback, playing around with different colors, watching youtube tutorials/reviews/makeup collections :smileyvery-happy:

What can I say....its a full time hobby :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 53 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • makeupobesessed