kenny

I Love...

In keeping with the spirit of "love" posts, here's mine! 

I love the process of applying makeup. I find it so relaxing and it feels like art as I sweep on different products and colors. I enjoy the process of coming up with a look for the day, and love switching it up everyday. I have also found that since I spend a lot of time looking at myself in the mirror I have come to accept and love my flaws, and I appreciate my own unique look. For me makeup goes beyond the superficial necessity, and has helped me build confidence and love myself. I hope everyone else has found this feeling I have, and if not, I hope you find it soon :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Re: I Love...

I love sleep. It's interesting suddenly how wondrous and alluring the idea seems after a couple all nighters and sitting in the same chair for 12hrs. The cool sheets against the skin....head gently sinking into the pillow...let your body sink into a quiet rhythm ..and feel everything slowly fades away....

30hrs without sleep and counting, better go work some more if I want a couple hours tonight. =.=

lylysa

For some reason your sleep response made me think of Hiss the snake from Robin Hood!

swfupload_6449662053071949047.jpg

Fabz

This is EPIC!! LOL. 

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Does anyone else remember that scene/movie??? Hiss was probably my favorite character! His tongue kept tickling Prince John's foot while he snored!

ChicDabbler

I dimly remember that. *sigh* I swear, I will sleep with such determination tomorrow that not even my frat boy neighbors partying downstair will wake me.

lylysa

swfupload_9215597283628975075.jpg

Bazinga!!!!

crayzeeRN

This, and rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock are absolute classics :smileyhappy:

lylysa

I was actually sick one day and my friend sent me a sound bite of the Soft Kitty song!!! Made my day!

kd006

[ Edited ]

Sheldon2_rs.jpg

I am not crazy, my mother had me tested. :smileyvery-happy: :smileytongue:

I just die at that show..

crayzeeRN

Don't know if you're a Finding Nemo fan, but the clip with Dory singing "Just Keep Swimming" got me and my best friend through senior year of nursing school! haha

lylysa

What do we do? We SWWWWWWIMMMM!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

@kd006 hahahahahah LOVE his face in that photo!

@lylysa you got it!

kd006

I love him. He is my favorite person ever. If I could spend a day with him, I would.. lol.

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

Really? I love him but I don't think I could actual spend a day with him (if he was sheldon of course) because I would probably get annoyed with him like everyone else on the show or just sit there and laugh at everything he does (like I actually do) until he gets pissed at me haha.

kd006

haha yes I just love him.. I love his laugh. That really isn't a laugh.. but it's just sheldon..

*knock knock knock* penny.. *knock knock knock* penny.. *knock knock knock* penny..

sheldon: No, I love my mother, my feelings for my spot are much greater..

lol!

bittersweet86

Lol I loved the episode were it was like *knock knock knock * who  do we love...penny

makeupobesessed

I love makeup and applying it too.  It makes me happy.

MoreGun89

Yup, it's a relaxing ritual that just puts you in a good state of mind.   You feel you look better, you feel better :smileyhappy:

starletta8

I know what you mean- and I love that feeling as well.  Doing my makeup is my favorite part of getting ready in the morning.  It's soothing and often sets the tone for the day.  Am I feeling bold? Sweet? Conservative?

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

@kenny- Aww that's so sweet and I hope you always feel like you can share your feelings here with us. :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 53 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • makeupobesessed
    • bittersweet86