I Love...

The first dip of a finger into a new "goo" pot.  It's satisfying, like the first crunch in fresh snow ^.^  That, and lip balms and glasses and how they feel when they are put on!

Re: I Love...

I absolutely LOVE when you get a palette and the mirror still has the protective sheet over it! I love/hate pulling it off! Love: because it shows me I gave a new clean palette on my hands Smiley Wink hate: because after I pull the protective cover off, now all it has left to do is get dirtier and dirtier haha Smiley Tongue

I'm with you, broadwaybarbie!

I love the Steel Magnolia's movie.

I'm glad it's not just me! I love opening a new box or shrink-wrap packaging of a new item! Either tearing open the plastic wrapping around an eyeliner, opening a new box with a moisturizer inside, or my favorite- the opening of a new palette!  Once you take that sheer plastic film cover off and see how perfect the shadows look? It almost makes me want to NOT use it! Smiley Wink

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I have to admit, I have a few highlighters/blushes from Lancome that I can't bring myself to use because they're too pretty!

a new lipstick Smiley Very Happy I have around 25 lipsticks (high end and drugstore) but for some reason...I feel like I can never have enough lol!

lol, me too! I have so many variations of pink lipstick, but it never is enough!

swfupload_5382254836244317291.jpgPink is my signature color---Steel Magnolias Smiley Very Happy

Mine are mostly pink too but believe it or not, not one is exactly like another. Its crazy how many different variations of pink there really are!

I do love pink, there's nothing I love better than a bright pink lip. Smiley Happy That's why my collection always feel so incomplete, every time I see a new one, I think "this one is more red, I don't have anything like it!" Or something like that...

swfupload_1802742574456165719.jpgI really want to get some more bright lipsticks and I've been looking at NARS Schiap,

So pretty! 

I love when I buy a new compact of my foundation and everything is just so clean and pretty looking like the snow white spongeSmiley Tongue

[ Edited ]

I love the first time I open a new mask. The scent, the feel, etc. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go put on a mask now cuz sitting in the same chair for 14hr straight makes my butt hurt.

And the first time I open a new mini-lipstick, but Sephora only have those as perks once in a blue moon. =/

I know what you mean Smiley Happy First product that comes to mind is the NARS lip lacquer I've been eyeing for a long time. But I too am a bit of a germaphobe, and pots of product get kind of yucky, and I find them a bit less practical, because I would only use them in the morning when I can use a brush or spatula Smiley Sad. But I completely understand, it just feels good to take that first little dip Smiley Happy

A retractable lip brush works great with the NARS lip lacquers! I try not to buy lip products that come in a pot/tin, but the NARS are so pretty & pigmented. 

I hate dipping fingers into pots, but love the feeling of opening the packaging up for the first time. 

I like new lip balms too ^_^ what is a goo pot?

goo pot is my general term for a cosmetic that comes in a pot in which you either dip your fingers or a spatula.  Something like a lip gloss, moisturizer, or eye cream Smiley Tongue

Oh ok cool I was thinking it might be that but wanted to make sure ^_^

This is one of those places where I love the diversity of Beauty Talk- since I'm grossed out by goo pots in general! (Germophobe!) I love when you get the mini-spatulas (which can be sanitized) with your "goo" so it's a no-finger zone!

I love this place...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 51 hearts
  • 10 in conversation