MoreGun89

I Love...

The first dip of a finger into a new "goo" pot.  It's satisfying, like the first crunch in fresh snow ^.^  That, and lip balms and glasses and how they feel when they are put on!

broadwaybarbie

Re: I Love...

I absolutely LOVE when you get a palette and the mirror still has the protective sheet over it! I love/hate pulling it off! Love: because it shows me I gave a new clean palette on my hands :smileywink: hate: because after I pull the protective cover off, now all it has left to do is get dirtier and dirtier haha :smileytongue:

starletta8

I'm with you, broadwaybarbie!

beautylovingirl

I love the Steel Magnolia's movie.

dianabt

I'm glad it's not just me! I love opening a new box or shrink-wrap packaging of a new item! Either tearing open the plastic wrapping around an eyeliner, opening a new box with a moisturizer inside, or my favorite- the opening of a new palette!  Once you take that sheer plastic film cover off and see how perfect the shadows look? It almost makes me want to NOT use it! :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
starletta8

I have to admit, I have a few highlighters/blushes from Lancome that I can't bring myself to use because they're too pretty!

sephoramusthave

a new lipstick :smileyvery-happy: I have around 25 lipsticks (high end and drugstore) but for some reason...I feel like I can never have enough lol!

kenny

lol, me too! I have so many variations of pink lipstick, but it never is enough!

sephoramusthave

swfupload_5382254836244317291.jpgPink is my signature color---Steel Magnolias :smileyvery-happy:

Mine are mostly pink too but believe it or not, not one is exactly like another. Its crazy how many different variations of pink there really are!

kenny

I do love pink, there's nothing I love better than a bright pink lip. :smileyhappy: That's why my collection always feel so incomplete, every time I see a new one, I think "this one is more red, I don't have anything like it!" Or something like that...

sephoramusthave

swfupload_1802742574456165719.jpgI really want to get some more bright lipsticks and I've been looking at NARS Schiap,

kenny

So pretty! 

beautylovingirl

I love when I buy a new compact of my foundation and everything is just so clean and pretty looking like the snow white sponge:smileytongue:

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

I love the first time I open a new mask. The scent, the feel, etc. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go put on a mask now cuz sitting in the same chair for 14hr straight makes my butt hurt.

And the first time I open a new mini-lipstick, but Sephora only have those as perks once in a blue moon. =/

kenny

I know what you mean :smileyhappy: First product that comes to mind is the NARS lip lacquer I've been eyeing for a long time. But I too am a bit of a germaphobe, and pots of product get kind of yucky, and I find them a bit less practical, because I would only use them in the morning when I can use a brush or spatula :smileysad:. But I completely understand, it just feels good to take that first little dip :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

A retractable lip brush works great with the NARS lip lacquers! I try not to buy lip products that come in a pot/tin, but the NARS are so pretty & pigmented. 

DTalksAll

I hate dipping fingers into pots, but love the feeling of opening the packaging up for the first time. 

bittersweet86

I like new lip balms too ^_^ what is a goo pot?

MoreGun89

goo pot is my general term for a cosmetic that comes in a pot in which you either dip your fingers or a spatula.  Something like a lip gloss, moisturizer, or eye cream :smileytongue:

bittersweet86

Oh ok cool I was thinking it might be that but wanted to make sure ^_^

starletta8

This is one of those places where I love the diversity of Beauty Talk- since I'm grossed out by goo pots in general! (Germophobe!) I love when you get the mini-spatulas (which can be sanitized) with your "goo" so it's a no-finger zone!

I love this place...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 51 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler