beautylovingirl

I LOVE........

Hey Chickies,

It's been a long time since I've done an I love post on BT and in the words of Teresa Giudice  "Haters are gonna hate, but I just love, love love.:heart:

Instead of putting the things about BT that are negative, and seem like some keep doing this like beating a dead horse,enough already the horse is dead!

I'm going to say the things I Love about BT:

1. The truth that I have the honor to know some of the sweetest people that I have ever met, and truly would do anything for them because they know my heart is pure and I have the best intentions.

2.Mods who are truly there for us when we have problems.

3.The conversation of makeup and skin care that for some would have no one to help and teach them what to do.

4.The fact that when someone truly has a problem no matter what we all come together as a group to love and support that person.

5.Most of us have the best time and laugh which is good for everyone.

These are the things I love. What are some of the things you love most about BT?

sunshine38

Re: I LOVE........

I am new here, but so far, I haven't seen one nasty comment or rudeness from anyone.  That's really rare in online communities these days.  I feel comfortable asking questions and knowing someone will help me or provide a great suggestion.  

I love that the moderators get involved and participate as well as moderate.  That is very rare, too.

FitFan

I love being positive and reflecting!

I love BT because I don't feel embarrassed or silly asking certain questions. Everyone on here offers their wealth of knowledge with no judgment. We get to reveal our imperfections and help each other find solutions. 

It's a support group. I can't imagine where else I could openly talk about oily skin, dry skin, acne, blotchy face, dry hair, oily hair, frizz, and so on and so forth. 

Thanks to everyone for being open and welcoming :smileyhappy:

wingatprsct

I love BT because.....

1.   I get to share my love of skincare and makeup with others who understand my passion.  My house is filled with men (husband and 3 sons) so I can't talk "beauty talk" with them.  Also, my friends, family and I share other passions but skincare/makeup is not one of them.

2.  BT is also a great place for novice and beauty gurus (and those like myself who are in-between) to learn and share what we have learned about skincare and makeup.  We share knowledge of makeup applications, skincare, regimens, and product information.  We share new information and old tips that are tried and true.  We appreciate everyone's style from minimalist to bright, bold, and glitter.  Our goal is for everyone to recognize their own beauty and let it shine....with or without makeup.

3.  We also share our lives and personal stories.  We share our joys and concerns and sometimes just fun, off-the-wall stuff.  We support others when they're down, celebrate with them when they're glad and laugh at all their witty and comical responses and stories.

4.  But what I love most about BT, is that we are respectful of one another.  In all of our sharing, we, for the most part, share respectfully and in a caring manner, knowing that there is a person who will read our comments and be affected one way or another by what we have shared.  And when one of us is not respectful, it is not tolerated by the group as a whole or through our helpful moderators.  BT is truly a loving place!

Meg82

1) The crazy amazing amount of support I've received in my quest to quit smoking.  I can honestly say I would not have been able to do it without you.

2) The amount of help I've gotten in terms of color, techniques, good products etc.  I've gone from the person who watches people putting on their makeup in fascination (well, okay, let's be real I still do that) to being the person people call when they want a suggestion or have a mishap.  I can't always help, but I'm a heck of a lot more useful than before BT.

3) That everybody here is so real.  I don't feel like anyone is putting up a front and I so very much love that

4) Everyone is so fun!  There is so much laughter and celebration, it's fabulous.

WhereYouStand

the suggestions, the positive feed back and tips, the eclectic tastes in makeup and of course the people &  days of the week questions.

kalex

Having people to share the art of cosmetics with!  My mom doesn't wear makeup and my best friend only wears the minimal to look more professional and she feels like it's chore.  

Such a fun and interesting group of people.  Never boring!

Missie772

Very well said beautylovinggirl!

I completely agree! I found this site by accident, but I stay because of my BBFFs!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Thanks Missie! Your one of the ones that I have alot of the same likes and dislikes with.:heart:

BeautyJunkie325

[ Edited ]

Well said @beautylovingirl!

BT is such an amazing place full of wonderful people who share a love of makeup and skin care.  It's fantastic to get opinions and suggestions from others, and to lend your two cents.

I saw this and think it says it best.

image.jpg

iknowitstoday

The support and encouragement I don't have many girlfriends that I can just chat with about anything with and here I have many friends to talk to day or night! It's also good knowing that even though we haven't met we have a really special relationship that I really enjoy!

beautylovingirl

I just hope if you ever need to talk or have something that's bothering you there is a whole group of people here that truly care for you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 28 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • kalex
    • sunshine38
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • iknowitstoday
    • FitFan
    • beautylovingirl