beautylovingirl

I HOPE NO ONE GETS THIS!

[ Edited ]

Hey girls,

For the last two days I have had a stomach virus with bad bad things happening and today is the first day I felt half alive. So just as good measure I hope this is not going around where you live and I hope no one gets this! But on a good note I lost 6 pounds:smileyhappy:

kalex

Re: I HOPE NO ONE GETS THIS!

Sorry to hear you've been feeling crummy!  My little boy was out for 5 days with something nasty too. :smileysad:

Chicken noodle soup when you're feeling up to it!

upload_5598044200890847629.jpg

jellybean917

[ Edited ]

Aww, poor BLG! Feel better girlie!! Hopefully looking at these Dior products makes you feel better :smileyhappy:

upload_5522846264663778651.jpg

beautylovingirl

@jellybean- :heart:

glossyguru

Aww get well soon beautylovingirl! Here's some YSL lippies, I know that they always cheer you up! Dior and YSL: the key to happiness

s1395219-main-hero.jpgs1395243-main-hero.jpgs1395276-main-hero.jpgs1395318-main-hero.jpgs1511575-main-hero.jpg

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@glossyguru-:heart:

thesupergirl

I had that and it's no fun hope you feel better beautylovingirl!

Missie772

Oh no! I am so sorry! I hope you feel better soon!! But at least you lost 6 pounds! I had a cold last week and was so hungry all the time that I gained 5 pounds!!! LOL.

lolo01

[ Edited ]

Wishing you a speedy recovery :smileysad:

Some people at my work have it! I can deal with it but when I pass it to my kids forget it!! (I wish we could choose to get sick for them).

anaa

Feel better soon!

FireSpinner

Hope you get well soon! :smileyhappy:

PoesRevy

Wishing you to feel better soon. Take care

SydBristow

Oh no!!! Hope you are feeling better soon!

spoiledbrat

Gosh golly darn, sad to hear you are sick. With my witty and charming bedside manner i could probably have you better in no time :smileywink: A couple of drops of bitters in tonic water might work wonders for your gurgling tummy? Feel better soon! Hope your family doesn't get the creeping crud.

BeautyJunkie325

Oh no!!!  There is nothing worse that a stomach virus.  Hope you have enough applesauce, toast & ginger ale.  Hopefully your little one didn't/doesn't get it.

poshified

I hope you're feeling better, my dear! There's been so many things going around, it's ridiculous. I know we're on a West Nile virus watch these days in Ohio.

DTalksAll

Yuck was it norovirus? I know there've been a few outbreaks up here recently. Honestly though, that stuff spreads so quickly when is there not an outbreak. At least it wasn't 5+ days like salmonella. 

Did your little man catch it? I hope you're feeling better 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

No it wasn't norovirus and no thank goodness no he didn't get it and I'm glad I wish no one to have this. No it wasn't salmonella,the stomach flu is just hitting every where around here and I hope no one gets it. It's bad stuff ,really bad stuff.

MermaidBarbie

I'm glad you're feeling better! I hope it completely goes away soon and you feel like yourself again. :smileyhappy: I hate the stomach flu.

pinklissamel

Oh no thats no fun Please get better soon !!!

prettyinpa

It's been going around here too. I was fortunate not to get it when a lot of other people did. Frequent hand washing is supposed to help you not get it, but other than that, it's just wait it out.

Coconut water is good for rehydration (not the same as coconut milk, which is used in cooking.). It's pretty tasty, kind of like a tropical drink without all the calories!

Hope you feel better soon!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 52 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • anaa