Esdee

I Can't Decide!

(0) Hearts

So, I'm letting myself get one of the new favorites boxes, but I can't decide which one to get.  I'm down to choosing between Super Stars and Glitz & Glam.  Super Stars has more products that I would probably use, while Glitz & Glam has a nifty clutch and costs about a third less.

Help me out, ladies?  (Getting them both isn't an option right now... unfortunately!)

miabt

Re: I Can't Decide!

(0) Hearts

I'm torn on those 2 same sets too!  I'm expecting 4 packages between now & Monday (one isnt from Sephora), so I'm not sure if I can justify getting both either :smileysad:  Personally I'm leaning more towards the Glitz & Glam, since I already have almost all of the full sized Super Stars.  But who knows... I may find a way to justify both :smileyvery-happy:

xo, Mia

waterbaby1981

^_^  I just ordered the Lash Stash and the Give Me More Lip favorites.  The UPS guy is getting to know me well lately...I also have a package coming next week for my daughter's birthday with decorations and invites in it too (her FIRST birthday!! So excited!)

Esdee

(0) Hearts

Those of you in favor of Super Stars pretty much said what I was thinking, I was just trying to rationalize spending that much right now.  :smileyvery-happy:  So I got it!  Glitz & Glam will have to wait until October.

nellag

Super Stars has more products and good ones I haven't noticed them yet until this post, so I think I will get it too.

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

I'd go for the Super Stars one too; the Glitz & Glam boxes always seem to hang around for a while.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

The Super Stars box because they are always so hard to get and once their gone it takes them forever to come back in.:smileyhappy:

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

i am in love with that clutch :smileyhappy: i'd be just as torn! i want both of those plus the lippies one :smileyhappy: 

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

If the Super Stars has more products you would use then i would personally go for that! you can get a cure clutch anywhere ! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • waterbaby1981
    • beautylovingirl
    • nellag
    • miabt
    • JGSFLA
    • LadyInWhite