ngyl

Husband Noticed!

I tried out the brown smokey-eye yesterday and my super-macho husband who is usually the "oh honey you look better without make-up" type said "wow...  your make-up looks good... really enhances your eyes". I almost fell out of my chair with shock and laughter.

fashionterri

Re: Husband Noticed!

(0) Hearts

the smoky eye look will do it every time....its like magic...lol...if only.....hehe  it sure is worth trying though!

rachaelh74

(0) Hearts

I hear you on the smokey eye!  My adorable BF gave me an antique vanity so I could be the glamour girl and have a place to do my face.  However, when I moved all my makeup from the boxes in my bathroom to the vanity he took one look at all my products and he said, "no one's that ugly!"

mizsuzyq

omigod that's so cute.  my fiancee did the same thing..he loves when i do the smoky eye and he's fascinated by all the products i use.  (I'm basically a sephora junkie lol)  whenever i apply makeup in the car, he almost gets us in an accident...he loves watching me apply the MUFE Microfinish Powder, he thinks it's the coolest thing lol

bekahbabz

(0) Hearts

That is hilarious! FTW.

eschu89

Let's hope you getting all jazzed up will encourage him to treat you to a night on the town :smileywink:!

misssavy

Mine has the same attitude about makeup and everything else I use that isn't soap, shampoo or toothpaste! He says...playing with your chemicals again?

But you know, I can tell he looks a little longer and likes what he sees when I do put the added effort in........as long as I don't keep him waiting when we are on our way to go fishing!

;-)

kerrym

I need to get in gear and put some smokey eye on if it will get my husbands attention! He's one of those "you look better without makeup" guys too. sill men!

What products did you use?

ngyl

(0) Hearts

I used a Stila pallette with Chinois, Eden and Java... I used Kitten for highlighting and a brown Clinique eyeliner (smudged out). I had to mix the Java and the Eden a little to get the medium brown without being too pink. Will definitely try the plum smokey eye!

eeyore1964

Good for him! I guess you will be trying some more smokey eyes. Also try plum smokey eyes it's also very pretty. By the way which product did you use?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • kerrym
    • ngyl
    • eeyore1964
    • misssavy
    • mizsuzyq
    • eschu89