sephoralovex

How often do you check back/go on Sephora.com

I'm curious to know how often you guys check Sephora online. I have to say before I was a VIB and didn't know about BT, I would visit a few times a month. Now I always find time to visit daily! Is that crazy of me? Haha. I usually check BT and look for any new arrivals. :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Re: How often do you check back/go on Sephora.com

I usually log on almost everyday and no I don't think it's crazy you check in daily it's just part of becoming a true BT addict! :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

Pretty often. :smileyvery-happy:

I never go more than a few days without BT

kimmi1115

I usually log on to BT once a day, but my logins have been off lately, especially last weekend due to painting the kitchen and my bathroom.  This weekend, I think I'm helping to paint my parents' bathroom.  As a result, I feel like I miss things just from missing one day lol, and sometimes it is hard to catch up.  

Now, if BT had its own App, this would be a different story lol.  I check my social networking apps religiously, mainly Instagram, and BT would be checked quite often as well lol.

sephoralovex

I would love a BT app!!

Titian06

I'm on BT most evenings.  I like to read the posts and help were I can.  I usually check Sephora once or twice a week.  I should be a VIB soon; I'm close.  I'll be on vacation next week, so I'll have plenty of time to go shopping to make that happen! 

mafan

I'm with the others; I have been a VIB for a couple of years but used to just look for a list of current codes because I was having real trouble with getting Sephora email.  Then I started reading other posts and now I seem to check here throughout the day.  Like others, a tab is just open here and I check when I'm waiting on other things at work, etc.

I do check in to the website morning and night if I'm waiting for something to come in stock.  I'm stalking the Ariel arrivals right now.

Sometimes at night when I'm having trouble going to sleep I'll poke through products and read reviews.

kenny

No I don't think that's crazy. I check back about once a day, you never know what you might miss :smileyhappy: I love the BT commmunity, and I love to keep up on beauty news or hear about the latest products

prosopon

I too am checking back throughout the day.  Funny thing is, I have been a VIB for a couple of years and I didn't really go on BT until recently.  Boy, was I missing a lot.  I am glad I found you guys!

crayzeeRN

Felt the same way when I found this place! :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Yup, tab open and mult times everyday. But but but, after exhausting my wallet after getting the perks from the promo threads, I no longer check the sales and new section as often.... Thats an improvement, right? =X

sephoralovex

Defiantly! Even though my wallet is slowly dying, I still manage to torture it and use it if there's anything on sale or new arrivals I want... :smileysad: I've been getting better about it this past week though!

Spyski

It's not crazy, unless we're all crazy...about beauty! 

It's nice having a rather friendly and informative support group in the beauty community, and that's why I like checking it probably almost way too much. This page usually stays minimized on my work space all day lol

annonymous1

I agree with you, i almost never visited the website just to browse or read reviews but now since i made VIB i'm almost always on the website constantly especially to be on BT 

lolo01

Every day :smileyhappy: throughout the day :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

since being part of the BT community, at least once a day. :smileyhappy:

veevali

I ususally check a couple times a day, since I found BT at least. Before BT, I would say at least one a week on Wednesday to see if there is anything new and awesome out :smileyhappy:

rikkie

All through the day, don't want to miss out on a good thread and I want to see what's on sale, if the perks or samples update, new products, too many things going on! :smileyvery-happy:

clarks18

Everyday multiple times a day.  It's just a habit now.  I like seeing the new products, the sales, and I like seeing the BT and everyones opinons on different things.  It's just a fun thing that helps brighten up my day and make work go a little faster :smileywink: 

wingatprsct

Whenever I get on my computer, which is usually several times a day, I check Sephora sales and BT threads.  Sometimes I'm on BT at night when my husband is going to sleep.  He always asks, "What are you writing and who are you writing too?!!!"  I tell him I'm talking "makeup" with my BT friends.  I think he's jealous!

michmo

First thing in the morning while I drink my coffee....it seems I'm a bit obsessed.  :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 79 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • kimmi1115