lovemesomerain

How many Sephora points do you have?

I went to sephora this weekend and bought 75.00 worth(of what I am still trying to figure that out) stuff and my points are now up to 1606. 

How many points do you have?

also was told to hold onto my points cause there will be some big changes with them(the points). the sales assoc. didn't go into major details at the register

Jandi

Re: How many Sephora points do you have?

I have just under 500 points. I used to hoard them, but it made it far too easy to keep track of how much I am spending at Sephora. Now I spend my points quickly and live in ignorant bliss.

shoppiturt

(0) Hearts

I have 295 points! o 3o I'm definitely going to be hoarding these babies and saving them for something really, really good!

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Um....~3900... :smileyembarrassed:

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

367.  I spent over 3000 pts this year T.T

penelopepuffman

(0) Hearts

1021. I used 200 points yesterday and 500 just now :-O

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

Is is one point per $ spend? 

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

You get a point with every dollar you spent (does not include tax).  

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

I have 765 currently, and I just recently spent 500 on the Tarte Treasures perk which I had been wanting badly. Generally I don't find anything in the point perks that I really want so I guess I just unintentionally hoard them. :smileyvery-happy:

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

I got the bobby brown perk so I'm down to 2049. :smileyhappy:

Nicrohr

I have about 700 now, and have probably spent another 700 this year!  

I like lip glosses and lipsticks perks a lot, and skincare perks.  I also like sets/palettes in theory (the 500 point ones), but haven't been many that I was really into.

I am hoping for another points 3x/4x period :smileyvery-happy:.  Though I'd bought SO MUCH this month (much more than usual), there won't be much left to get (or money left to spend lol).

I did NOT know but a mod recently told me that you can return point perks - has anyone done this?!  I was fascinated, I have never done it, but if i spent 500 points and didn't like the perk (or allergic, as often happens for me trying something new), that would be good to know.  Then again, extra complicated/a pain to do :smileywink:.

Missie772

(0) Hearts

I used to be a point hoarder. But then I started the Point Perks Thread and went a bit crazy... okay, a lot crazy. Everything that came out, I had to have. I went through over 3,000 points within 2 months. Now I am being more conservative with my points and I have less than 1,000 and it is freaking me out. Lol.

Esdee

I'm really feeling like a hoarder now.  I've got 5786 points, mostly due to the multi-point week, and I've only bought two or three 100 point items, ever.

grilledchz

(0) Hearts

Point hoarder here. I have 2126, but I was looking at some of the 500 point perks.

ghkim

(0) Hearts

i have 1776 but i'm pretty sure i'm due another 500 or more from the 4x rouge points event in august.

annekevdb

(0) Hearts

I have 1578, but I did a survey recently that said I'd get another 100 points. I spent a few recently to get the UD mini lippie. I often feel that the perks aren't worth the cost of the points, so I hoard the points. I am waiting for another point promotion where they are double or triple on purchases. Until then I keep placing tiny little orders.

missthomas

(0) Hearts

I'm at 2200 points right now. I use to have almost 4000 points & I got a couple of the 500 pt Kat Von D items when they had them so I thought that was points well spent. 

mityren

(0) Hearts

11!   I cashed all mine in last month and the month before on the 100 point perks and I'm on a 2 month no buy getting college tuition together for my son in the fall. 

mkupgk

(0) Hearts

I have 868 right now

colorobsession

(0) Hearts

I'm currently at 271. I had over 500 until I redeemed the Summer Starter Kit that they had at a reduced 250 points. Double and triple point offers definitely effected that amount.

CzaCee

I only have 257 BI points.

If only Sephora sells Chanel too. I'd probably be a VIB by now. lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 47 replies
  • 94 hearts
  • 41 in conversation
    • kalex
    • prettyinpa
    • prosopon
    • lovemesomerain
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa