lovemesomerain

How many Sephora points do you have?

I went to sephora this weekend and bought 75.00 worth(of what I am still trying to figure that out) stuff and my points are now up to 1606. 

How many points do you have?

also was told to hold onto my points cause there will be some big changes with them(the points). the sales assoc. didn't go into major details at the register

mertzy1983

Re: How many Sephora points do you have?

I have 88 measly points lol..

prosopon

I almost didn't want to post, but since I have a kindred spirit here...

85 points.  It is so hard not to try something new each order!

DesertRose0706

i have 458 at the moment.  i did get a few thing this year, like the korres greek yogurt facial, UD eyeliner, UD primer potion and the Benefit Perk.  I only redeem them if it something i know i will like and use or reallyl really want to try.

Titian06

I have 946 points and that's only because I didn't spend very much last year.  It's nice to know I'm not the only one who doesn't spend her points.  My secret is Sephora just never offers anything I like or that I can use.  The other issue is there isn't a list of ingredients available at the counter, which is when I look at the items.  I never think to look at what's available on-line, thus, look at the ingredients before I go.

lolo01

Well..... I saw some black vouchers for 25% off for 1000 pts when I was at Sephora last week so Im more than sure that is going to be one of the new changes!!! :smileyhappy:

CzaCee

i wonder if this 25% off for 1000 points will still happen? lol. if so, i would just hold on to my points.

violalea

(0) Hearts

wow in the past i heard about 15% off for 1000 points. Never heard of 25% off. It would be awesome if it is true. Yeah i dont care so much about the 15% off cause Sephora does it twice a year without costing us any points. But if to trade in 1000 points for 25% off  i would definitely do it. It would be win win for us and sephora cause we would spend more to save more (weird i know but its true) and Sephora would make more $$$$.

wingatprsct

That would be worth hoarding my points. I could save on items I really want instead of getting a hodge-podge of items.  I usually wind up giving some the items away. I wonder if you would still be able to use the 25% off on big ticket items like Clairasonic brushes or Glo systems.  Now I'm curious!

viviene23

I have 1503 after I redeemed for the lancome cils booster and bite pepper lipstick...I'm really curious about the "big changes"...

clarks18

I'm currently at 1443.  I can't even tell you the last time I have redeemed.  Nothing has caught my eye or been interestering enough.  I hoard my points.  I wish I was as conservative with my bank account as I am with my Sephora points.  I'm waiting for the holidays.  The items seem to be better around that time. 

beautylovingirl

I'm with prettyinpa I've gotten the UD setting spray, black eyeliner, and eye shawdow primer I love those sets as perks. I've only got 260 right  now but had closer to 700 but I spent a lot of them on the 100 point perks not to long ago.

wingatprsct

[ Edited ]

I got the UD set Saturday and it wiped me out!  It contains the eyeshadow potion primer (which I love) with a wand.  I'm not sure if I like it the wand; the tube doesn't waste any product.  Oh well, it was free.....sort of.....:smileyhappy:

prettyinpa

I have 1611.  The perks lately haven't interested me, I don't like Benefit, which seems to be a popular perk. I'll probably get more points when I go shopping in July, unless a reeeeally good perk comes along. (Think UD, and not just the All-night setting spray or black eyeliner, I've got enough of those, thank you very much).

nebel

I'm at 709 right now but I just redeemed a 500 point perk and several 100 points.  excited that something fun is in the works!

ChicDabbler

Woah. lol, right now I have ~800pts. I used to have 1300+ pts, but I redeemed too many good 100pts perks. =)

As for the secret, well, nothing caught my eyes for most of last yr, so I didn't redeem any pts for the latter half of the yr. I came into this yr with 500+ pts and then.....spend too much.

Yeah, we do spend a lot. T.T

consolvo

I had over 1500, but now I'm down to almost 600. They finally offered some 100 pt. perks that suited me enough to stop hoarding, specifically:

ALGENIST Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer

DIOR Capture Totale One Essential

KORRES Greek Yoghurt Sleeping Facial

I got several of each and I'm loving these products, one and all.

arielaaaaaaaa

I got two of the Korres! I love it! But i think i love the Wild Rose Sleeping Facial more. I find it to be just as hydrating but with Brightening  benefits!

LCResz

I'm at 841 right now, but i've redeemed a lot this year. I was going to use some but now I think I'll hold on them! Thanks for use heads up.

kalex

I'm at 782 right now.  I was just at a Sephora in JCP yesterday and the SA didn't say anything to me.  I wonder how long we'll be on pins and needles waiting to find out what these big changes with the points will be?

wingatprsct

Wow, I barely get past the 500 mark before I cash in!  This includes a lot of 100 point perks in between.  I'm with michmo, what's your secret?

michmo

I am amazed everyone has so many points.  Is there some secret I'm missing or do you all just really spend that much money at Sephora?  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 47 replies
  • 94 hearts
  • 41 in conversation
    • kalex
    • prettyinpa
    • prosopon
    • lovemesomerain
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa