triciaann12

How do I get a scent or fragrance completely off of my skin?

[ Edited ]

-----

beautylovingirl

Re: How do I get a scent or fragrance completely off of my skin?

(0) Hearts

@triciaan12- That's what I'm talkin about those time saving options there good to have.:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

@triciaan12- I did smell them very well because I'm not as sensitive as you are to smells but I don't want a fragrance on my face I smell all day it gives me a really bad headache.Sorry about the Ole cream must not be to natural and subtle if you can't get off with everything short of a car wash.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

No ma'am. No scent in those at all just lovely shimmer to make you look gorgwa:smileyhappy:  What's up with the Ole cream?

beautylovingirl

@triciaann- What in the world are we going to do with you?

DTalksAll

Oh no! I'm glad you got rid of. What a shame too, I really like the Nurture Me cream, but you're right, the scent is strong. 

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

-----

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I don't think I want your Super Power. You would die if you smelled my bf when he comes home from soccer late at night. I swear the stench wakes me up from a deep sleep. & if he forgets a sock or something in my car I smell it for days. 

Bumblee

LOL you just made my day.

makeupmaven

Glad that worked! The only thing I could think of (which wouldn't help much w/ the citrus) is what I'd use to take a garlic or seafood scent off my hands-- lemon!

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

-----

dianabt

OH great! I hope it helped you! LoL with Drrragon's post- now I'm imagining someone pulling out a box of disposable gloves from their purse like its no big deal :smileywink: hahaha

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
drrragon

Yikes!!  that's awful.  I hope it's not harming your skin or anything!  I don't have any suggestions other than what you mentioned already, but I'd be tempted to try milk or yogurt just to see if it makes a difference.  Last resort .... gloves????

dianabt

Oh no, sorry to hear triciaann12! I've heard that the rubbing alcohol is the best way to remove scents and perfumes- maybe try a scrub with the exfoliating beads and THEN some alcohol on a cotton ball? :smileysad:  I've also heard baby wipes work- as well as an equal parts water, equal parts baking soda mix that you leave on the skin a bit before washing away with soap. 

I hope it goes away for you quick! I hate when that happens and I get migraines SO quick from scents! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • DTalksAll
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • triciaann12