How are you feeling about your new avatar???

makeupobesessed

How are you feeling about your new avatar???

So i opened up BT early this morning, and saw my avatar is ready.  Personally I love it, and I am excited its here.  I also read that a new rank will be introduced above Hall of Famer!  So exciting!!!

sephoramusthave

Re: How are you feeling about your new avatar???

I like mine. I don't know why my face is blue and my hair is a 2 toned purple lol but I like how they got my makeup right (green shadow, pink lips) :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you Sephora for taking the time to do this! *hugs*

violalea

I love your avatar especially your blonde hair :smileyhappy:.

makeupobesessed

Thank you.  I like how they captured my highlights. Did you do one?

violalea

I need about 400+ more hearts to have one :smileyhappy:.

makeupobesessed

I think they are adorable.  Ive been looking at everyones since this morning and they all seem so cute.  I didnt expect certain people to look they way they do, like red hair or sunglasses, but they're cute.

starletta8

I love mine. I was tired of being the standard grey head- and it'd going to be clear who is who!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

I really like mine! And I like yours too! Normally I'm hesitant about caricture cuz they always make ppl look uglier I think, but aside from the initial surprise about the green skintone I think mine is super cute! Its like a cartoon character. I love how easy it is to change colors, playing around with different hair and make up. Tehee

My current avatar is what I got. The 4 black haired ones with color highlights and normal skintone are my modification: http://community.sephora.com/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/133007/album-id/5649

kimmi1115

I love the original and your modifications!

kalex

[ Edited ]

How do you play around with the colors?  

ChicDabbler

You download your avatar, then open it in paint, photoshop or gimp or some painting/photo editing software and just change the color using fill, the little bucket icon. Its easy to color cuz its flat with no shading and with borders, altho you might get a couple stray pixels that you need to enlarge to fill in.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 77 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • kalex
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • kimmi1115