makeupobesessed

How are you feeling about your new avatar???

So i opened up BT early this morning, and saw my avatar is ready.  Personally I love it, and I am excited its here.  I also read that a new rank will be introduced above Hall of Famer!  So exciting!!!

annonymous1

Re: How are you feeling about your new avatar???

(0) Hearts

Aw i love all of your avatars i wish i would have gotten one :smileysad:

sephoralovex

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Same here. Everyone's is so cute though. Love the colorful-ness :smileyhappy:

janinebt

They're all super adorable!!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
sephoramusthave

I wonder how many avatars were given out. :smileyvery-happy: I'm keeping mine forever!

kimmi1115

Yours is adorable!  I'm also holding on to mine, and it's saved to my computer.  I had to show it to my mom, and she said she could tell it was me lol.

sephoramusthave

I love yours too Kimmi!! Its super cute! And it looks a lot like you! I remember the pix you posted of yourself in previous threads :smileyvery-happy:

beautytester

Lol, you two's avatar look similar when I'm scrolling, Prob cuz of the hair. Hmm, I wonder what the rank above HoF is, cuz HoF is kind of based on how long you've been here I think. They should do something awesome if/when somebody reaches 10k hearts. =D

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I wish my hair was this bright again- I need to get to a salon, but I've got the plague at the moment.

For the record, mine's pretty good in terms of being realistic.

As for that ranking, we'll all just be waiting!

drrragon

Ok, so I spent some quality time with Paint this morning to try a flesh-tone (instead of blue).  I kinda like it!  This is so much fun!

I really love everyone's avatars, they are really adorable.

roxystar4

I like the new avatars, they are growing on me (at first I was confused with the different colored faces)... but now Im putting the avatar to the person and I'm likin' it

kimmi1115

I literally started grinning like a little kid when I opened my cartoon avatar.  All of the avatars are too cute!!!  Purple is also one of my favorite colors, so I got a kick out of that lol.  And I have cartoon curls! lol.

I think it was super sweet of the BT staff to do this for us.  

arielaaaaaaaa

I love yours Kimmi!!! Your curly hair is awesome!! :smileyvery-happy:

mommyto4

I'm not going to lie, when I first logged on and saw the new avatars I thought it was something you guys were doing for Halloween.  The colors freak me out.

arielaaaaaaaa

I wasn't sure what to expect with my Avatar, but it's growing on me. I do like it!! I was playing around with it and i made it blue and purple and orange, i'm not a huge Red fan, but i think they did a good job with it!! :smileyvery-happy:

I can't wait for the new rank!! They said next week right??

kimmi1115

Before looking at the your username, I could tell it was you.  In a good way, of course! (I know text can go through with the wrong meaning at times)  Because your original profile photo was beautiful.  

arielaaaaaaaa

Awww Thanks Kimmi!!! I can soooo tell it was you before i looked at your name! I'm like playing little games in my mind, Like don't look at the name and figure out who it is!!

beautytester

haha, I'm so used to everyone's profile pic that I can't tell who's who for the new avatar, not even myself. I'll see my own thread on the front page and was like "Huh, didn't I wrote something like that? oh, I did write that...."

drrragon

LOL yeah i was a bit taken aback to see my blue face, but it is definitely growing on me!  Might try to see how it looks with an actual flesh tone!

arielaaaaaaaa

I like how they did your hair!!! I bet it would look good with a flesh tone!!!

spoiledbrat

i like some of them, but none of them as much as the old avatars

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 77 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • kalex
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa