midnightangel

How About Some Fun Friday Questions?

1. Do you wear SPF every day?

2. What's your favorite way to get exercise?

3. Are Trix really just for kids?

4. If you could be any creature (real, mythical or completely made up) for 1 day, what would you be?

5. What hair product has had the greatest impact on your hair or your haircare routine so far?

6. What's your favorite kind of shoe?

7. What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

8. Post a picture if you want. :smileyhappy: 

Mine:

1. Nope, I'm allergic to most sunscreens.

2. Swimming

3. No way!

4. I'd totally be a dragon. And I would totally breathe fire.

5. Oils/serums...anything to keep the ends from drying out & tangling hopelessly. My fave right now is Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense.

6. Boots, baby! Combat, western, Victorian, you name it.

7. This one's rhetorical, you don't actually have to answer it (but I'd love to see some super creative answers anyway). :smileywink:

roosta.jpg

Ok, your turn!

tinaaz

Re: How About Some Fun Friday Questions?

[ Edited ]

1. Do you wear SPF every day? Yup. I have pale skin that burns or gets hyper-pigmentation really easily (lucky me, right?)

2. What's your favorite way to get exercise? Either swimming or cycling. I hate running :smileyhappy:

3. Are Trix really just for kids? I've actually never had Trix, so I don't really know anything about it.

4. If you could be any creature (real, mythical or completely made up) for 1 day, what would you be?
A dragon would be really awesome!! If not that, a phoenix. Flying would be so amazing.

5. What hair product has had the greatest impact on your hair or your haircare routine so far?
Probably dry shampoo; it lets me go longer between showers, which is good for my colored hair.

6. What's your favorite kind of shoe? I love drooling over all those glittery, fancy, super-high heels, but since I would probably trip and die if I tried to walk in them for any significant amount of time, I'll have to go with either riding boots or wedge sandals :smileyhappy:

8. Post a picture if you want.

MINI-PIG-1.jpg

kalex

[ Edited ]

My daughters were standing over my shoulder when I scrolled down to this and there was a collective, "Awwww!"

quotidianus

1. Do you wear SPF every day? No, only when I know I’ll be in the sun. I have to slather it on!
2. What's your favorite way to get exercise? I love to vary it, especially since I can actually walk without pain now: swimming, cycling, walking, running … and then strength training, and yoga to keep me sane.
3. Are Trix really just for kids? Kids can keep ‘em! Give me some Cinnamon Life!
4. If you could be any creature (real, mythical or completely made up) for 1 day, what would you be? A man. (Does that fit under ‘creature’.) Seriously would love to see things from that perspective.
5. What hair product has had the greatest impact on your hair or your haircare routine so far? Dry shampoo. I am not having to wash my hair at least every day, and my hair is happier for it.
6. What's your favorite kind of shoe? None. Seriously. I’m in my office with no shoes and flip-flops masquerading as sandals are under my desk in case I need to get up.
7. What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about? And now I have some ridiculous Jodorowsky-esque image of generations of people in once-colorful-now-shabby clothing listlessly dancing … :/
8. Post a picture if you want. I do.

mr-t-crying.gif

missrmessner

I almost put the same thing for #4, so yes, it definitely counts!

melissabt

1. Do you wear SPF every day? Yup! Spf 30

2. What's your favorite way to get exercise? The gym or go for a long walk outside

3. Are Trix really just for kids? no!

4. If you could be any creature (real, mythical or completely made up) for 1 day, what would you be? A cat

5. What hair product has had the greatest impact on your hair or your haircare routine so far? Bumble and Bumble Thickening Creme Contour

6. What's your favorite kind of shoe? Boots boots and more boots. I like riding boots.

8. Post a picture if you want. :smileyhappy: 

<3 Melissa
LindenAnn

[ Edited ]

1. Do you wear SPF every day? There's spf in my skincare, so yes. I typically don't add additional spf unless I'm going outside in bright sun for awhile.

2. What's your favorite way to get exercise? Swimming, but I rarely have time for that anymore, so walks in the woods?

3. Are Trix really just for kids? Not for me, but perfectly acceptable for others.

4. If you could be any creature (real, mythical or completely made up) for 1 day, what would you be? Um. Something that swims fast? Sea lion maybe? Otter? They're adorable.

5. What hair product has had the greatest impact on your hair or your haircare routine so far? coconut oil, as a hydrating treatment before showering.

6. What's your favorite kind of shoe? Cute pumps!

7. What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about? Then people are seriously overcomplicating life, but I think that anyway, so...

8. Post a picture if you want. Yay! This made me laugh the other day. I call him Cute Science Penguin. :smileyvery-happy:

cute science penguin.jpg

comfyrock

[ Edited ]

:smileyvery-happy: WIN!  On one job site, a duck and her brood walked through our work area twice a day for months.  Everybody would stop to let them pass.  Adorable!

missrmessner

1. Do you wear SPF every day? Yes
2. What's your favorite way to get exercise? Hot Yoga
3. Are Trix really just for kids? Helz no
4. If you could be any creature (real, mythical or completely made up) for 1 day, what would you be? A large cat of some kind (lion, cheetah, jaguar, etc.)
5. What hair product has had the greatest impact on your hair or your haircare routine so far? Dr. Hauschka Neem Hair Oil
6. What's your favorite kind of shoe? Oxfords
7. What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about? Life would be much less stressful.

kalex

1. Do you wear SPF every day?

On my face I do.
2. What's your favorite way to get exercise?

My treadmill.  Pop in my earbuds and zone out!
3. Are Trix really just for kids?

No one (especially children who are still growing and developing) should eat that chemical crap.

A witch.  I want to wiggle my nose to clean the ceiling fan and behind the toilet.

I don't know.  I don't have any hg hair products.
6. What's your favorite kind of shoe?

Flats or riding boots.

It might be. Somedays I do feel like I'm doing some sort of hokey pokey life dance.

lyravega

I'm so with you on number 3!

MK89

1. No, but I really should! It's too easy to think I don't need it because I don't really burn, but I know that it's still bad for my skin!

2. The gym when it's on the emptier side (treadmill is my favorite) or running at sunset in my neighborhood, because it is so beautiful at that time of day

3. You eat whatever fun cereal you want at whatever age :smileyhappy:

4. A unicorn.

5. Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioning Cream, it's the only thing that tames my frizz and makes my hair super soft

6. I loveeee ankle boots

7. I wish I could come up with something funny and creative in response to this, but I'm all out haha

8. upload_6703856524147146290.jpg I think that it's time you were all introduced to the cutest baby animal ever!! They even squeak!!!

comfyrock

Gaaah!  Our defenses are no match for da cute!

quotidianus

That is insane!!! So cute! :heart:

MK89

I know!!! Do yourself a favor and check out videos of baby otters- I guarantee you'll die from how adorable they are :smileyhappy:

knadala

1. Yes, minimum SPF 15 during winter. 

2. Dance or do scenic walks.

3. Nope, I love it!

4. Wizard!

5. Yes to carrots! Leave in hair conditioner

6. A tie between my floral keds and boots that go up to your shins.

7. It must be metaphoric for something deeper...I hope

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 56 replies
  • 184 hearts
  • 38 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • killahbabe
    • malday