bombshell30

Help?! Why can't I reply?

BT isn't allowing me to reply to comments people have made- when I click it says "this action is not allowed" or something there along those lines.  Does anyone know why or what I can do to fix it? Please help! Thanks in advance! :smileyhappy:

sn22

Re: Help?! Why can't I reply?

I am having the same issue. It's been happening for a few days, it doesn't give me a message usually but the reply just doesn't post and it just sits there. It's like the button is unresponsive or something. 

If I do get a message, it says that the post you are trying to access isn't available or something along that line. I use chrome too, and it has worked just fine in the past.

It's getting frustrating! Someone please fix it :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

I only use chrome & usually BT works fine for me, and if not I just clear my cookies & cache and everything is back to normal. 

BUT.... today it's been acting up. It won't let me click on a new page, even the Sephora site is a bit wonky. 

bombshell30

I am using my chrome and now it will let me reply! yay!!!!

kssweetheart

I'm currently using Google Chrome and the same thing happened to me. I was on one thread and replied to a few people and then I suddenly started to get the same message. I left that thread and came back a few minutes later and it was fine. So maybe that's what you have to do or maybe you can try to refresh the page. Hope this helps, if nothing else, at least you know it's not just you and it doesn't indicate that there's a problem with your computer. :smileyhappy:

bombshell30

Awesome! I am using explorer! Thank you SO MUCH! I would give you 10 heart if I could!! :smileyhappy:

lovelykatya

are you using internet Explore?  IF so I think its a glitch  - because it does the same thing to me, but when I switch to Firefox or Chrome - without a problem, I can reply to anything!! :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • lovelykatya
    • bombshell30
    • kssweetheart
    • sn22