Heart Party for kssweetheart!!!!!!! She has 2500 hearts!!!!!!!!

My dear, that is an accomplishment! I hope I speak for everyone by saying we all enjoy having you here! Here's to many many more heart!!!!!!

Re: Heart Party for kssweetheart!!!!!!! She has 2500 hearts!!!!!!!!

Awww, I'm happy Supergirl gave you the boost you needed!  Why'd you need a boost anyway? (I don't actually expect you to answer that.)  Want me to kick anyone in the shins for you?

Happy heart milestone! Heart

Thanks kalex! You've all given me a Tremendous Boost - thanks ladies!

As far as kicking people in the shins for me, I'll get back to you with a list! That comment really put a huge Smiley Very Happy on my face! I always take a second look whenever I see your avatar pop up, you're a lot of fun. Smiley Happy Thanks again. Smiley Happy

I'll get back to ya' re: the 'shin kickings' Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Kalex, if I ever need to kick someone I'm calling you!

lol Smiley Very Happy  I love your style!  kick someone in the shins Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy Getting kicked in the shins is no joke.  Hurts like a @#&*!.

and that's no lie!!

Heart Partyyy!  Congratulations on 2500 Heart Heart Heart kssweetheart!!!

upload_8964394261739088353.jpg

upload_3261678530830490156.jpg

Oh Yum!! Thank you so much!

Thanks for the healthy & decadent chocolate dipped strawberries and the mirrors so I can take a quick look & make sure there's no chocolate left on my face that might give me away! Smiley Happy

Hahaha!  Well I had to try to make it somewhat healthy AND high-end!!  Smiley Very Happy

You succeeded! Healthy and a little bit naughty - a not so guilty pleasure! It was just the right combo, and it really hit the spot! Thanks again. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Hooray for kssweetheart! You really are a sweetheart! Heart

upload_2729969857410812947.jpg

Thanks jellybean, these are the cutest little boy & girl birds - the best thing, no clean up with These birds! Thanks! Smiley Happy

Kssweetheart, congratulations on 2500 hearts! You deserve every one of them Smiley Happy :hearts:

heartelephant.jpg

Hey killahbabe,, thanks you so much. It's as if you're reading my mind, I happen to Love Elephants, they always take care of each other and really love very deeply, they're amazing to me. How perfect.

Hmmmmm......I wonder if male Elephants remember birthdays & anniversaries, they should, since they have such excellent memories.

Well, I'm not sure if the Males remember these things but, one thing I Am sure of is that if they did forget a B'day or Anniversary, the females would Never let them forget it!!  Just a silly thought that popped into my brain! Smiley Tongue

Thanks killahbabe. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

image.jpgNiccccce!!!!

Thanks Plantgarden! I'd love to get high like this balloon for my heart party! High in the sky, you big silly - what did you think I meant? Smiley Tongue Thanks. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Woo-hoo!  Congrats my friend!  Love having you on BT! Smiley Happy

colorful-hearts3.jpgMacarons-in-pastel-colours_large.jpgsweet-candy-makeup-with-icecream_large.jpg

Thanks Veronika, these pictures are making me hungry & making me want to by makeup all at the same time! I love being here on bt, you all make it so wonderful. Thanks V. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

You know come to think of it... it's also making me hungry and wanna buy makeup Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy xox

Okay, you in the mood for Italian? We could get a bite to eat and then swing by Sephora! Who's driving? Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Happy 2500 hearts kssweetheart!!! Here's to many more hearts for you. Smiley Very Happy

294360_10baca6b83b6998c22fcc98445a0abae_large.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • lolz.jpg
  • upload_72845411354386043.gif
  • image.jpg
  • images (5).jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg