thesupergirl

Heart Party for kssweetheart!!!!!!! She has 2500 hearts!!!!!!!!

My dear, that is an accomplishment! I hope I speak for everyone by saying we all enjoy having you here! Here's to many many more heart!!!!!!

kssweetheart

Re: Heart Party for kssweetheart!!!!!!! She has 2500 hearts!!!!!!!!

Thank you anaa! I know that comes from you and your wonderful fur-babies too! Give each other some hugs and kisses from me. :smileytongue: Thanks again, and I'll talk to you soon.

nikki

Congrats Kssweetheart!!

I always love reading your post, you're a riot!

Here's to many more!

upload_4854842339730328850.jpg

kssweetheart

Thanks nikki! :smileyhappy: That's really sweet of you to say, I do try to inject a little humor where ever I can, it means a lot to me just knowing that you appreciate it....that's if you can get Through the 9 page long message that is!

Hmmm.....I wonder if there's any limit to the number of characters you can write in any post.....

Well, if there is, you can be pretty certain that I'm the one who'll find out about it! :smileywink:

You just have to laugh at yourself sometimes. :smileytongue:

mafan

Happy Heart day!  It's great having you around here!

kssweetheart

Thanks a bunch mafan, and thank your kitty cat also! He really is so pretty - what breed is he? He looks well taken care of, good Cat Mother :smileyhappy: He's really a beauty. :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

Thanks calamity! This picture is so beautiful and I'm a big black & red girl, so this is perfect for me!

I made a Stained Glass panel that you hang in a window for a good friends birthday and it was black & red with what they call 'confetti glass' (it's clear glass but it's like they throw little streamers and confetti in the mix and you see streaks of black & white confetti in the glass) It turned out great. Thank goodness it made it from NY to Arizona, in the mail, in one piece - you have no idea how worried I was - such a relief when she got it - and she Loved it. Thanks for reminding me of that and of my friend - I Really need to call her, it's been too long. Thanks for bringing that to mind. This is lovely. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

pixyfaygo

Wow, congrats!

kssweetheart

Thanks pixyfaygo! Thanks for stopping by the party and for signing the "Guest Register". I'll keep an eye out for your next heart party but if you don't see me there, please send me a PM and tell me to get a grip and to get myself to your party, Dag-Nabbit!!! Thanks again. :smileyhappy:

BeautyJunkie325

image.jpgCongratulations!

kssweetheart

Thank you BeautyJunkie!! This heart is so elegant, thank you so much for posting this, it's beautiful. Thank you. :smileyhappy: <3 :smileyhappy: <3

Did I ever tell you that your avatar makes me think of those little robotical dogs? You know the ones I mean? Someone else had that for a while, and once I mentioned it, she saw it too. Seeing that always makes me smile - thanks! :smileyhappy:

SydBristow

Sooooooo awesome! And congrats on your new mirror! :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

Hi Syd - it's really neat that we both had heart parties tonight! I had a blast at yours and hope you have a ton of fun at mine!

Thank you soooo much for starting that Trade Thread - you have no idea how badly I wanted the Ariel Mirror and you made it happen for me. On top of that, I met a great lady, Joeanne, she's a real sweetheart. So I got extra lucky, the mirror I loved and a special new friend. Thanks Syd! You really put a :smileyhappy: on my face. :smileyhappy:

SallieSunshine

Congratulations, kssweetheart! That's a lot of love. :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

Hi SallieSunshine - these look so yummy, I wish I could reach right into the computer screen and grab a big handful! Thank you. I'm really fortunate to feel all of that love, it can really lift your spirits. Thanks for being part of it. :smileyhappy:

oklady2013

Congratulations. Here's to many more. Enjoy an egg cream to celebrate.

100 roses.jpg

kssweetheart

YES!!! I was just thinking about you and thinking about egg creams today!! That's so funny. I have to admit, I had a little too much Carvel ice cream this afternoon, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the egg cream - I'll say a toast to you when I have it. Thanks you so much, you're more than just an 'ok' lady, you're an AwesomeLady! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Titian06

Congratulations, kssweetheart, on your 2500 hearts!

kssweetheart

Thanks Titan! It was such a shock to see 2500 hearts! This is a lot of fun for me, it's even better than Chicken Soup for the Soul!! Thanks again. :smileyhappy: 

kssweetheart

It's true - you really Are 'thesupergirl'!! Thanks for throwing me this heart party, I must confess, it could not have come at a better time - I needed a little boost. Funny how things work out like this sometimes. Thanks, you're Super! :smileyhappy:

thesupergirl

Your welcome! Glad you like it, I think we all need a boost now and then glad I could this time!

kssweetheart

The timing of this was just amazing! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for your next heart party - thanks again for making me :smileyhappy:.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 111 replies
  • 368 hearts
  • 44 in conversation
    • kalex
    • nikki
    • killahbabe
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat
    • pixyfaygo