prettyinpa

Heart Party for Meg82!

Congratulations are super in order for Meg82- she quit smoking!  That is such an awesome achievement, and to be done and on the road to healthy is so fabulous! 

Wishing you continued success! Have fun spending all your cigarette money on beauty stuff! :smileyhappy:

newermexico

Re: Heart Party for Meg82!

when you feel better... wander down to the North End, have some fun.

joeanne

Wow, that is a HUGE achievement! Congratulations! I hope you have been keeping a list of all the beautiful goodies you can now splurge on! Way to go girl!

pinklissamel

Congrtulations on all the hard work!!!! Quitting is hard and you overcame that. We all can't wait to see your wonderful makeup haul!!!! Hope you feel better soon so you can go shopping for makeup!!!!! Congrats girl!!!!

carrie1975

Can't wait to see what you've picked out for your special quit smoking haul! Congratulations and a toast to good health and beauty!

Meg82

You guys are amazing.  This is just a drive-by thank you because I am in a hotel stealing internet from the hotel next door because my hotel's internet keeps giving out and so my internet is a) super slow and b) kind of guilt inducing.   Also I got food poisoning and have been vomitting all day so I am not at my best.

But I saw this post on my way out the door this morning and I wanted to make sure to stop in and say thank you.  I appreciate you guys so much.  Quitting has been really hard but the BT family has made it so much easier.  I appreciate all your kind words more than you can know.  Special thanks to Prettyinpa who checks in with me every day and listens to all of my anxieties and other weird quitting thoughts.  I'll post a longer update tomorrow or Monday about the last bits of quitting and what I'm going to spend my money on but I wanted to make sure to say thank you tonight because I appreciate you all so much.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Aww feel better soon!

syritt

Congratulations! It is a huge accomplishment, and so hard to do. Thanks for being an inspiration to us here on the boards!

clarks18

Congrats to you!  What a great accomplishment!!!

pinkonyx

swfupload_6666393365199201117.jpg

Here's a badge for you, YAY! congrats.

anaa

Congratulations on a huge accomplishment!  Continued success!!

BeautyJunkie325

Congratulations!!!!!!

melissabt

Congrats Meg82!!!!!!!!!!1

<3 Melissa
beautylovingirl

Congrats Meg! We all knew you could do it!!

kissXmakeup

You go girl!! You can do & have done what others fight themselves to do. Strong woman! More money for makeup! Yay(:

crayzeeRN

congrats_cat_448x293.jpg

We are super proud of you :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Woohoo! Congradulations! If it gets difficult, we are always here. Now then, how much did you save and what are you planning to buy? =P

BlushHoarder

Congrats! You have done something many can't do.

Now get your sexy on.

jenpred

Congratulations Meg! My dad quit smoking about 10 years ago and I knew it was hard for him but he did it, and you did too! That's such an amazing achievement! We're always here for support! photoguides-hearts-congratulations-bokeh.jpg

Esdee

Awesome job, Meg!  We're all so proud of you!

rikkie

This is a bigger achievement than collecting oodles of hearts here, because it will help keep YOUR heart healthier! Congrats, and we can't wait to see what your next reward will be. Don't forget we're here when it's difficult and you're having a bad day as well as for the celebrations when it's going well! 

swfupload_517745160882679516.jpg

swfupload_4118142152677562681.png

swfupload_1646339318006121420.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 73 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • anaa
    • melissabt