FireSpinner

Has anyone been to LUSH before? Recommendations?

I've planned a trip that i'm going to take soon, to a mall that's about an hour away from me. (it's also the closest mall to me) They have a LUSH store there. I've never ever been. Has anyone been to LUSH? Is it nice? Any recommendations on specific products? Thanks :smileyhappy:

shaynation

Re: Has anyone been to LUSH before? Recommendations?

(0) Hearts

i used to work there! ocean salt is a great scrub, especially if you get break outs... the turkish delight is like a whipped body soap.. the bufy bar is great too... if youre going for skincare it is more natural... like less results than most sephora products 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

Butterball bath bomb (I cut it in 1/2 so I get twice the baths).

karma soap & body cream

there are some cute holiday bath bombs right now ( Halloween) I bought one on sat but forgot the name of it.

charity pots ( hand cream) ALL proceeds go to charity on the container.

dream cream- healed up a weird rash my son had on his face

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

Ok I found the name of the other bath bomb (the enchanter). Mmmmmmm, smells soo good!

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I have been the closest to me is an hour away, like everyone else I have heard great thing about their bath bombs. Let us know what you decide  to get!

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

General recommendations: Face mask, Lip scrub, and Bath bomb.

For face masks they have ones for all different purposes - talk to those working there to see which ones are best for your skin type!

Lip scrub - I have bubblegum and LOVE it. I know you can make your own but this one just smells (and tastes) so good!

Bath bomb - again this is personal preference based on what smells you prefer etc. they have new holiday ones out so check those out when you go :smileyhappy:

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

I went for the first time not too long ago! I was so overwhelmed by everything they had! But I knew I wanted a bathbomb FOR SURE because that is the #1 thing everyone raves about. And after trying it out, I saw why! it leaves yours skin moisturized! and depending on the bath bomb, it can help you feel relaxed, etc. I also have their lip scrub which is amazing!! Its basically flavored sugar. But it really gets rid of the dead skin on your lips!

Those are the two things i really recommend you to atleast get samples of!! good luck and have fun! 

Post what you get afterwards so maybe you can enable some of us to go get some other stuff :smileywink:

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

I really love their dream cream, and their tea tree water is pretty great! They usually have some cool sample sets if you want to try lots of different things!

anaa

(0) Hearts

They have a scrub, Ocean Salt, which is awesome, and their bath bombs in general are very nice.  You really can't go wrong with anything you choose.

latinadiva

I enjoy Lush products. I totally forget the specific name but I use their dry shampoo...it's not super pricey and lasts FOREVER. That being said, I can't stand that when I walk in, I feel like the employees don't leave me alone lol which obviously it's never bad to have ATTENTIVE employees, I just don't like to be asked every two seconds if I need help or if I think something is nice or I'm interested in it. But it smells amazing in there!

ilovetopurplefy

(0) Hearts

I love the Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter for my cuticles!!! You can also use it on dry elbows, knees, feet, etc and it'll make those areas nice and soft!!! you get 1.5 oz of product for 14.95 in store but it lasts forever!!!! you only need very little when you use it.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Im not a huge lushie, but i love the lip scrubs. I use them 1-2xs a day

knadala

(0) Hearts

Before I went to Lush for the first time (the closest one to my home is 45 minutes away), I did a lot of online research. I watched a lot of youtube videos from beauty guru's who reviewed and recommended products they liked.

After my research and personal experience I have come to realize that certain products they carry are awesome!...and some are just not for me.

I love:

"Lovely Jubblies" it smells amazing like roses. Its for your **bleep** but anywhere susceptible to stretching and lines can benefit from this.

"Grease lightning" is quite nice and works well for me,

"Turkish delight" smells awesome and feminine, but its just a moisturizing body wash, not a scrub or something that lathers.

The majority of the bath bombs are fun and smell great.

"Honey trap" lip balm is great for the lips too!

Going into the store, bring a list of items that intrigue you (based on your research and recommendations received) and ask the salesperson to show them to you one-by-one so you can test them out. That's what I did, just be careful, it's very easy to walk out with more than you planned to buy :smileyhappy:

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

I'm soooo excited! I was going to go today after work cause i finished at 1:30pm, but then realized that the mall was closed so i just stayed home :smileytongue:  I've never even stepped foot into a Lush store, so i'm beyond excited :smileyhappy: I love bath stuff, stuff that smells amazing etc hehe :smileyhappy:

iknowitstoday

I love the bumble bee set I don't know what it's called but it is ADORABLE!

FireSpinner

I looked it up, and i think it's called Mr.Bumble?

melanito

(0) Hearts

I love Lush. I go through phases where I use a bunch of stuff then go away then come back.  Now though the staples I use are their hennas blocks to colour my hair (it covers grey!). I also use a essential oil gel product I use on pimples (greased lightening), some lip products as regulars and have tried a bunch of stuff over the years. I too don't get why they haven't taken parabens out of their products especially when they are marketing their products as fresh, fresh fresh. When I've asked staff they say that the paraben amounts are so low technically they are not required to put it on the label and they haven't found a suitable replacement. I'm really shocked they haven't just made the changeover. When you get their flyers/newspaper (which by the way is an awesome thing to pick up to take home with you to learn about products before you do a big shop) the list of ingredients is impeccible then i guess they feel obliged to highlight the bad ingredients.

There's one fresh mask they have I"ve always thought would make the best zombie makeup..for Halloween. I can' remember which one but it's amazing the effect it gives (and your skin would be so nice after :smileyhappy:

jessyiniowa

(0) Hearts

Bubblegum lip scrub! Scrub away and then lick the rest off, yum!

AIixandra

(0) Hearts

Bubble Bars!!! The Comforter is my all time fave!

nebel

(0) Hearts

Absolutely everything.

oh gosh, Lush is heaven.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

I like the dream collection!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • melanito
    • anaa