berniebeauty

Harry Potter Lego, anyone?

Right now I'm watching my mom shoot off spells in a forest in Harry Potter Lego, Years 5-7. my whole familly, except for my dad, loves it, and all the rest of the lego games for our playstation. do anyof you love the lego games as much as us? any other video games?
My personal favorite is actually little big planet, I just love the design and the random story line. the first is definatley better than the second.

Can't wait to hear what you all have to game...oops, i mean say...:smileywink:

~~We are all beautiful~~

ran8

Re: Harry Potter Lego, anyone?

First console was the nintendo but we did have a few friends with the atari.  Both at times were fincky to set up.  Was also used to titles on DOS too.  A lot of those games were unforgiving.  Some RPGs even had an age stat so leveling mindlessly had a slight disadvantage too.  My niche was fighters and beat em ups were pretty fun (not on the wallet).  I blame hanging out at the arcades many years ago.  There are too many games to list. 

Last good RPG I touched was Tales of Vesperia (the one reason to have an xbox360).  The next Tales one out for release does not seem to be a must have so I might hold off till Xillia gets an NA release.  Also saves me money from buying a new console.

Lately, there really has not been anything in the market worth looking at (handhelds no thank you).  Quite disappointed with the selection for the past five years.  I have ended up buying more classic games off the markets (virtual console, arcade, etc) or off of good old games (a site worth checking out for classic PC games but at a good price.  And already converted for windows 7).

I preordered Xenoblade Chronicles which may or may not be good.  Hope it does not play for me (FF12).

kimmi1115

I love videogames!!  :smileyvery-happy:  The only Lego game I've played is the Lego Rockband Track Pack.  Some of the songs on there are really fun to play.  Rockband is one of my favorite games.  I'm proud to say that I can play some songs on hard on guitar and the drums, and the guys I know can't lol.  Including my boyfriend lol. 

Yesterday, I played the Sims 3 and MX vs. ATV Untamed.  I tried to play one of the Call of Duty games, but I had trouble because I'm not used to an Xbox 360 controller.  I play on a PS3.  I also play Wii, too.  Just Dance games can work up a sweat, but it's so much fun!

ssmittys

I'm such a boy when it comes to video games! I love all of the Call of Duty games (recently beat MW3), I was the only girl that got the latest Legend of Zelda game when it came out during the midnight release, I finished Super Mario 3D land over the course of a night, and next on my to do list is Skyrim.

Since all of us pretty girls like video games, I' m sure we're quite popular with the boys :smileyhappy:

PS: Just Dance = best/most fun workout ever!

ry22

Normally I'm an iPOD Touch gamer (Doodle Jump, Oven Break, ect.) but my little brother has a Wii and PS3 I'll use occasionally. I love the Just Dance games! My friends and I have Just Dance parties. It's great.

dianabt

I love the Just Dance games!!! I am SO addicted to it and can't wait to buy the Michael Jackson experience! All that music makes me wanna get up and dance! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
mizzmona

I was actually watching Harry Potter Goblet of Fire while playing Lego Harry Potter 1-4....and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Yes.....I'm a dork.
lipglosscrazy

I love seeing things done over in Legos and I have Harry Potter years 1-4 on my IPhone and it is so fun! Haha call me a dork if you want! I love this Mario game we have for our Wii. I can't remember what it's called.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 85 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • ssmittys
    • tiffanybt
    • ran8
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • lipglosscrazy