tinaaz

Happy Saturday questions!!

[ Edited ]

Hope everybody's having a great weekend so far! :smileyhappy:

1. What's the most recent movie you cried at?

2. What's your favorite kind of pizza?

3. Are you a morning person or an evening person?

4. What was the last song that got stuck in your head?

5. If you could travel to one city this weekend, where would you go?

Okay, here's my go at them!

1. What's the most recent movie you cried at? I finally watched Les Miserables (the new one with Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway) last night and it seriously might have been the most I've ever cried at a movie. Fantine singing "I Dreamed a Dream", Javert pinning his medal on Gavroche's body, the failed revolution, Jean Valjean dying and all the dead people singing and being all inspiring . . . *goes off into a corner and sobs*

2. What's your favorite kind of pizza? Probably my favorite has tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, onions, and lots of cheese. Mmmmmm :smileyhappy: Pepperoni is good too.

3. Are you a morning person or an evening person? Definitely an evening person. I dislike getting up in the morning!

4. What was the last song that got stuck in your head? Since I watched Les Miserables, various songs from it have been running through my head. "Red and Black" is currently playing on a nice little endless loop :smileyvery-happy:

5. If you could travel to one city this weekend, where would you go? Hmmm, that's tough because there are so many places I'd love to go! If I had to pick, though, it would probably be London.

theramenlover

Re: Happy Saturday questions!!

I'm not the kind of person that sheds tears easily but I think that the last movie I got choked up from was Grave of Fireflies. It's amazing and I would recommend it to anyone but it's the sort of movie that I can only watch once because that sort of sadness really stays with you for a while.

I like my pizza thin! It's a NY thing I suppose, but otherwise, I love the classic pepperoni or I'm also fond of sundried tomatoes, chicken and broccoli. 

Both! I wake really early (4am, yikes!) so I'm a morning person but I also like evenings. 

Paloma Faith's 30 minute Love Affair. 

Venice! It's been on my list since I was a teenager and I'm still saving up money to go there :smileyhappy: 

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

OMG Graveyard of the Fireflies is so depressing. Less of a cry, more of a I'm going to go drown myself now movie. XD So good but definitely not for children. Love all things Ghibli.

NotCrocker

Ah, bvnny, wasn't The Place Beyond The Pines incredible! Yes, this movie, for sure.

2. What's your favourite kind of pizza?

Simplicity is best for pizza for me. So a margherita pizza is my fave.

Morning.

I tend to cycle through a few song in my head, but my coworker sang "Safety Dance" as he left the office yesterday and that's stuck.

London, UK. Always London.

bvnny

(0) Hearts

I bought it the second it was on dvd and made all my friends watch it, kleenex was provided. And I just started singling safety dance in my head, thanks :smileytongue:

NotCrocker

(0) Hearts

Such a gorgeous movie, the composing with it is incredible! I am glad you liked it!

And ahhhh so sorry about Safety Dance! So catchy!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Crazy Beautiful - the part where Kirsten Dunst's character is in a drunken stupor and is bawling asking her dad why he doesn't love her, if it is because she reminds him to much of her dead mother? Thinking of that thread about in-laws, if you have ever seen this movie, Jay Hernandez's characters mom is just like my mother-in-law!

Pepperoni, Sausage, and Canadian Bacon with stuffed crust.

Evening definitely.

Bruno Mars - Treasure.

New York!

melisa16

(0) Hearts

1. Is it weird that I don't cry at movies, I am just not into sappy movies, but something about Titanic always make me want to shed a tead.

2. Hmm I like thin crust pizza with mushrooms and hamburger/beef.

3.I am a morning and evening person, but in the afternoon I just hit a low :/

4.Justin Timberlake's new song TKO, play it all the time!

5. Hmm I would choose somewhere in California, because I have always wanted to go to California.

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

Titanic is so sad :smileysad: but such a great movie!

bvnny

(0) Hearts

The place beyond the pines with Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper and Eva Mendes kept breaking my heart over and over.

mushroom, black olives and green onions.

I'm a night and afternoon person I guess.

Carmen by Lana Del Rey

Moscow, haven't been back there for a while.

kalex

(0) Hearts

Watching Anne of Green Gables with my daughters.  When Matthew dies I just want to bawl.

Thin crust with veggies

More of a morning person.  I start falling asleep if I try to stay up past 11.

"5. 5 dollar. 5 dollar foot-long. Any,any,any."

New York.  I've never been there!

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

Whenever I watch Subway 5 dollar commercials that gets stuck in my head too!! lol

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Zoolander - I was laughing so hard I was crying. One of my favorites!

I like a thin, crispy crust with pepperoni, mushrooms, and lots of cheese!

It's really hard for me to get out of bed, but once I'm up, I'm productive. At night, all I want to do is chill out, nothing too crazy.

"Sweetness" by Jimmy Eat World. I just worked out, and that was the last song that played.

Cincinnati to hang out with my fiance!

warriorwitch

1.) I don't cry over movies. The closest I think would be when Boromir died during my first watching of Lord of the Rings in the theater. I got kinda stoicly misty eyed, more because I am a total Tolkien nerd and Boromir has been my most favorite character since forever then because of the movie.

2.) Chicago style pizza with lots and lots of meat toppings! Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, extra cheese, mushrooms and black olives. Failing that I loved the Walmart brand Chicken, Bacon and Ranch pizzas but they don't make them anymore. :smileysad:

3.) I can do both it seems! as long as I get a good night sleep I can totally be a morning person. No sleep means I am not any kind of person you want to be around. XD

4.) Enter the Ninja by Die Antwoord

5.) Does it have to be a city? I would love to visit Ireland, but would much rather see the countryside. If it had to be a city then I would pick Moscow.

beautylovingirl

OOO I bet Chicago pizza is sooo good.

warriorwitch

I miss it! Its the best type of pizza, epically thick crust and tons of delicious toppings.

beautylovingirl

I'm drooling on my keyboard:smileytongue:

warriorwitch

I suddenly feel I need to take a trip to go visit my brother in Chicago. XD Just because I miss him of course... No ulterior motives here. >_>

beautylovingirl

Your too funny and a pizza lover I might have just found myself a new friend!:smileytongue:

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Nice! And I didn't even have to dust off my Elvis impression. XD

tinaaz

OMG fellow Boromir fans unite!! :smileyvery-happy: I'm a huge LOTR nerd as well, and his death scene was one of the best in the first movie. And oooh, I forgot to put Ranch pizzas down. So good :smileyhappy:

warriorwitch

Oh helms yea! XD Its especially awesome when I find LotR-tastic makeup and perfumes. I have a perfume oil based off of Haldir that is one of my all time favorites. :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • kalex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • melisa16
    • melissabt
    • janinebt