Happy Saturday questions!
[ Edited ]
Hope everybody's having a great weekend so far!
1. What's the most recent movie you cried at?
2. What's your favorite kind of pizza?
3. Are you a morning person or an evening person?
4. What was the last song that got stuck in your head?
5. If you could travel to one city this weekend, where would you go?
Okay, here's my go at them!
1. What's the most recent movie you cried at? I finally watched Les Miserables (the new one with Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway) last night and it seriously might have been the most I've ever cried at a movie. Fantine singing "I Dreamed a Dream", Javert pinning his medal on Gavroche's body, the failed revolution, Jean Valjean dying and all the dead people singing and being all inspiring . . . *goes off into a corner and sobs*
2. What's your favorite kind of pizza? Probably my favorite has tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, onions, and lots of cheese. Mmmmmm Pepperoni is good too.
3. Are you a morning person or an evening person? Definitely an evening person. I dislike getting up in the morning!
4. What was the last song that got stuck in your head? Since I watched Les Miserables, various songs from it have been running through my head. "Red and Black" is currently playing on a nice little endless loop
5. If you could travel to one city this weekend, where would you go? Hmmm, that's tough because there are so many places I'd love to go! If I had to pick, though, it would probably be London.
Re: Happy Saturday questions!
1. Whenever I rewatch The Last Unicorn I cry... But most modern movies don't really get to me that way.
2. Pepperoni, mushrooms, and olives
3. 24-hour person, I don't sleep much.
4. Crystal Waters: 100% Pure Love
5. NYC, I really want to revisit The Cloisters, spend some time with my unicorns.