Happy Friday Questions!

DTalksAll

Happy Friday Questions!

Happy Friday Everyone! 

1. Do you keep your nails long or short & what's your preferred shape? 

2. What kind of weather will you be having this weekend?

3. Do you stick your fingers in jars (moisturizer, serum...) or do you use a spatula?

4. Favorite pet names

5. Would you ever run a marathon? 

1. Usually short, right now they are a bit long because I keep putting gel polish on them. I like a rounded square (the natural way they like to grow) Sometimes I'll do oval, or a slight point. I don't like square on my nails. 

2. Surprisingly warm... record highs in the low 80's, might get some rain since the humidity is really high, and it won't chill too much at night.... I LOVE IT!

3. Depends on what it is & how lazy I am. I try to always use a spatula, or I'll dip a knuckle in, but I try not to stick a finger/nail in jars. 

4. I'm funny and like to name animals a different animal. They names are usually in Ukrainian, but it's still funny. I helped my friend name his cat, mouse. It's cute! & My boyfriend named our parent's dog after a sausage & sauerkraut dish... Bigus

5. NO WAY! I don't do long distance running. My friend ran the NYC marathon 2 years ago under Fred's Team (Sloan Kettering's cancer research team) because his mom was a patient. She passed away last year & he's running it again this year with his girlfriend. I love to watch the marathon, it's so inspiring, but I can't do it. 

lillyjumper

Re: Happy Friday Questions!

1. Whatever shape they take when I cut them honestly.....
2. Super hot Cali weather... not complaining though.. dont wait rain....
3. i admit it... i use my fingers....
4. I love Wilottie (my horse's name) :smileyhappy:
5. Dont know! i would do it on my horse in a heartbeat because I lack coordination :smileywink:

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

1.) i love long almost witchy nails, when there short it makes me feel boyish, idk i'm weird

2.) warm, humid, muggy, gross!

3.) i really don't use jars of anything, except for my concealer which i use a brush to get out 

4.) i've named all my family/personal pets ever, we've had bella, kino, sheeba, max, i had a cat named cow and a dog named after my hair dresser lol

5.) Yes! i would love to accomplish that, my dad is a marathon runner and biker! i think we're doing this cool like zombie 5k in a couple weeks where zombies chase you through an obstacle course :smileyhappy: but longer then that i don't know lol

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

1. on the shorter side, I like to just have a little "line" of white on my nails

2. cold but sunny (I call it frosted sun) with a chance of showers

3. my finger :smileyhappy:

4. I don't know, I have a cat named Dibbuns and I used to have a beta name popsicle

5. perhaps

ilovetopurplefy

(0) Hearts

1. I prefer them long and stiletto or long and square. Depends on what I'm feeling like. Lately I've been rocking nubs because I broke 3 and I'm growing them back.

2. It's gonna rain this whole weekend and it's really cold. (my school is right on one of the Great Lakes so yeah :smileysad: )

3. I stick my hand in the jar if it's big enough. If it isn't, several fingers or smash it open.

4. I've never had a pet and frankly I'm not a pet person.

5. Never gonna happen in a bajillion years.

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

1. mid-long nails! I like mine long and square isn shape, it looks clean and fancy.

2. A lot of rain this weekend! Its going to be really cold here! Hehe time to get the boots out of the closet! (Canada)

3. Im not a fan of jars, At the moment I only got moisturizer in jars, So I usually wash my hands before taking some in there with my finger hehe!

4. My favourite pet name is Onixis. Yes Onixis is not a good thing when you looks it up on google,  but when I went to Cuba years ago, I met this worker named Onixis and I just loved that name! Its so lovely <3. I ended up naming one of my bird onixis in remind of her (:

5. I would probably not run a marathon haha, that's really exhausting when you are not used to run! But I really admire peoples that run marathons, its really impressive! Plus peoples running marathons for charity is really lovely of them, its such a great effort for a great cause! 

Titian06

1.  Do you keep your nails long or short and what's your preferred shape?

Short and squoval.

2.  What kind of weather will you be having this weekend?

Sat. mid 80s and rain

Sun. low 70s and rain

3.  Do you stick your fingers in jars or do you use a spatula?

Fingers in jars (that's what they're there for).

4.  Favorite pet names.

I like stately or dignified sounding names like Isabella and Ivan.

5.  Would you ever run a marathon?

Never!

DTalksAll

Aw Titian, your answers are normally so entertaining. Are you feeling all right today? I'll send you a hug! 

garnett

(0) Hearts

1. Do you keep your nails long or short & what's your preferred shape?  My nails are  mid length rounded square.  
2. What kind of weather will you be having this weekend? Partly cloudy, humid, around 75-80 degrees
3. Do you stick your fingers in jars (moisturizer, serum...) or do you use a spatula? I use a spatula.  
4. Favorite pet names Gumby, Pokey, Chester, Blondie, Dexter, Demitri, Abby, Mommy, Smedleigh, Buster.
5. Would you ever run a marathon? Would I?  maybe.  Could I ? Heck no! 

ragdoll4mom

Our golden retriever was named Lady Cassandra Licks-A-Lot of.........     because she was always licking me.

dpp4v

(0) Hearts

1. Sometimes short, sometimes a little longer, but always a rounded square. 

2. Mid to high 70s and sunny! The weather where I live is nearly perfect all year round so thats not out of the ordinary. 

3. I try not to buy things that come in jars, but I am currently using deluxe samples of moisturizer and eye cream that came in jars.  I usually just wash my hands right before sticking my fingers in. 

4. I've never had a pet to name :smileysad:... sad, I know. 

5. Yea right...running is not my friend, I need a lower impact workout.  

NotCrocker

1. Do you keep your nails long or short & what's your preferred shape?

My nail beds are pretty deep, so my nails look nice and long even if they don't run far past the end of my fingers. So I keep them just over flush with my finger tips. I like my fingernails squared, like you said, the natural way they grow for me.

2. What kind of weather will you be having this weekend?

Our intern assured me that it is supposed to be sunny for the next 10 days, so I am counting on her.

3. Do you stick your fingers in jars (moisturizer, serum...) or do you use a spatula?

Fingers in jars, but I only really use a moisturizer in a jar, and not really at all anymore.

4. Favourite pet names.

I don't really have an answer for that, as I think the name has to suit the animal and I don't have an animal right now.

5. Would you ever run a marathon?

I'd love to but am nowhere near prepared for that. Next year a group of us are doing a team relay from Skagway, Alaska, to Whitehorse, Yukon. But each leg isn't a full marathon length.

kelsey808

(0) Hearts

1. Do you keep your nails long or short & what's your preferred shape? I like my nails long and somewhere between round and sqaure, unfortunately they don't stay really long since I work with isopropyl alcohol for work and it always makes my nails brittle

2. What kind of weather will you be having this weekend? mid 80s and sunny.. too hot for October!

3. Do you stick your fingers in jars (moisturizer, serum...) or do you use a spatula? clean fingers!

4. Favorite pet names? I got to name my family's dog (named is Corona, perfect because she's a yellow lab), I really want to get a corgi and name him/her Pancake lol

5. Would you ever run a marathon? God no I hate running long distances, I run the occasional 5k but I don't think I would willingly run more haha

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

1.) I pretty much let them do their own thing, so they are usually between square and rounded square and at varying lengths. I do file them if they get a snag or something but not to shape them.

2.) Warm, mid 90s, which is sad because we have been having nice high 80s weather the last few days.

3.) Yup. I am not germaphobic, the only things that really bothers me about jars is I hate getting product under my nails, so I usually scoop backwards so the product is on the back of my finger instead of the pad.

4.) Long and insane. We had a cat named Komrade Kalashnikov the Demonic Kamikaze Kitten (a name she more than earned by dive bombing us all the time) or Soap for short. XD All of our pets have really long pants on head names.

5.) Run, no. Can I hike it instead? I am really awful at running.

dpp4v

(0) Hearts

Hah, I have a stuffed animal that my boyfriend gave me which we named Sophie Dog Kalashnikov.  I don't remember why, but it works. 

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

1. Do you keep your nails long or short & what's your preferred shape?  My nails are a middle length & I like square or squoval.
2. What kind of weather will you be having this weekend?  It is suppose to be warm & rainy this weekend
3. Do you stick your fingers in jars (moisturizer, serum...) or do you use a spatula?  It depends
4. Favorite pet names Hmmm....I tend to use 2 syllable names for pets.  It is suppose to be easier for them to understand a 1 or 2 syllable name.  My pets have been named Lady, Candy & Macy.  However I do want to get a chocolate lab or a brindle boxer and name them Guiness. 
5. Would you ever run a marathon? Now way, no how

DTalksAll

I never knew about the 2 syllable thing... I'll have to remember that. 

I love brindle anything, I think they are so pretty & unique! Guiness for a brindle, that's fitting :smileywink: 

Candy357

(0) Hearts

1. Do you keep your nails long or short & what's your preferred shape? both, if one breaks, I cut them all off.

2. What kind of weather will you be having this weekend? I think warm, I never check.

3. Do you stick your fingers in jars (moisturizer, serum...) or do you use a spatula? Stick my fingers in!

4. Favorite pet names I like normal names, my cats name are always boring, except my newest kitty, we named him OOAK as in One Of A Kind because he has no tail, 6 toes and his one eye is damaged plus the other eye has a birth mark in it. (took him to the eye doctor who showed us) My other cat, I named her Mocha, the others , normal plain names :smileyhappy:

5. Would you ever run a marathon? No. I get tired too easily because I am out of shape. And I am lazy. I won't deny it.

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

1. Do you keep your nails long or short & what's your preferred shape? Pretty short, because I play piano and they make annoying clicking noises when they're too long! I usually just keep them their natural shape.

2. What kind of weather will you be having this weekend? Rainy and in the 60s and 70s most of the weekend.

3. Do you stick your fingers in jars (moisturizer, serum...) or do you use a spatula? I stick my fingers in the jar usually. Unsanitary, I know, but I'm usually too lazy to use a spatula :smileysad:

4. Favorite pet names? I love flower names for girl pets- Iris, Rosemary, Sage, Clove, Peony, Lilac, Daisy, etc. For boys, I like Rufus (we had a cat named that, and a friend has a dog named it as well)

5. Would you ever run a marathon? NO!!!!! I abhor running :smileyvery-happy: Plus, I inherited bad knees from my dad, so I can't run long distance without them hurting really badly. But I agree that people who do run marathons are so inspiring!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I don't have bad knees, but mine always get sore if I don't stretch enough after I run. 

ragdoll4mom

1. They are usually short and rounded.  When they get long, they tend to break off.

2. Warm and rainy.

3. I usually use my finger, knuckle, or a Q-tip.

4. My cat's name is S'more.   We had just had our first child and already had 2 cats and a puppy.  She was so named because I couldn't believe I got "some more" pets.

5. Absolutely not!  The only time I would feel the need to run any distance would be if something bad was chasing me.  Even then, there's no way I could run that far.

DTalksAll

S'more... that's cute! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 41 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave