nebel

Happy Friday! Let's have some QUESTIONS!

We haven't done these in a few days!

1) Who is your most favorite actor or actress?

2) What part of your beauty routine do you like the best/have the most fun doing/find the most enjoyable?

3) What is the last thing you ate?

4) Get out your crystal ball! What do you think the "it" color for fall will be in makeup?

5) Coffee or Tea?

Kiki1517

Re: Happy Friday! Let's have some QUESTIONS!

[ Edited ]

I didn't know they called her fat, maybe that was back before I had tv/internet :smileytongue: She looked amazing! Actually a real woman's body.

clarks18

I HATE doing my hair.  I agree with you 100% I will spend hours on my makeup and about 5 ins on my hair.

lylysa

For our viewing pleasure and for the sake it's Friday!

I present...a puppy stuck in a bowl!

swfupload_5156733096177374245.gif

Enjoy! I'm loving reading everyone's answers!

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

Awwwwwww..... I want to help that poor little fella and get him out of that bowl!  Does he ever get out?!!!!!!

emmaclaire

Oooh I'll take one to go!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

^_^ Puppy delivery!

nebel

This is the best thing ever. 

Thank you.

lylysa

^_^ With all the animal lovers in BT I figured it would fit right in!

arielaaaaaaaa

Awww that poor puppy!! Too cute! :smileyhappy:

lylysa

I feel like that's what we all get like when we tell ourselves "Okay NOW I will log off on BT.....okay, wait...um...NOW...no??? Gonna try...again...log off...NO!" :smileytongue:

arielaaaaaaaa

Haha I keep my IPad near me at all times when home cause I have to know what's going on here at BeautyTalk!

Kiki1517

If they ever create a BT app, we will all be in trouble! 

lylysa

(0) Hearts

It's bad enough I just automatically go to BT on my phone whenever I have down time!

lylysa

Don't want to miss a moment!!!!

arielaaaaaaaa

Haha and by the way, I keep rewatching the puppy and it just keeps getting funnier!!!

lylysa

Keep hoping that he'll make it out of the bowl, and NOPE! He's like a fluffy butterball!

starryeyes331

Right now Jennifer Lawrence or Michael Fassbender

2) What part of your beauty routine do you like the best/have the most fun doing/find the most enjoyable?

Applying JM Argan Oil after my entire skin care routine at night.

Oatmeal with peaches and honey (I'm on the West Coast, so I had breakfast about an hour ago).

4) Get out your crystal ball! What do you think the "it" color for fall will be in makeup?

Probably the usuals - reds, deep reds, rosy colors

5) Coffee or Tea?

Both... as long as their iced. its so hot out!

LCResz

1. I like quirky, so Steve Buscemi, Jeff Goldblum, Jeff Bridges, they can do no wrong on the big or small screens! As for actresses I like Sigorney Weaver types, strong and vulnerable all at once.

2. I like applying masks/peels and then washing them off and seeing the results.

3. A fruit salad and chicken soup.

4. I'm going with navy, since it's summer cousin electric blue had such a good run!

5. I like tea but I LOVE coffee, I'm talking "I have a little blood in my caffeine circulatory system" LOVE.

melissabt

[ Edited ]

1) Who is your most favorite actor or actress? Ben Stiller and Rob Snyder

2) What part of your beauty routine do you like the best/have the most fun doing/find the most enjoyable? Applying bronzer and blush and blow drying my hair with a round brush.

3) What is the last thing you ate? Apple oat meal and coffee. Lunch is going to be a kale spinach salad.

4) Get out your crystal ball! What do you think the "it" color for fall will be in makeup? Ohh I hope its a deep wine shade or a deep cobalt like navy.

5) Coffee or Tea? COFFEE!! All the way. Iced is my fav.

<3 Melissa
carolang

-Leonardo di Caprio!!

-Applying blush

-Ravioli

-Ombre purples

5) Coffee or Tea?

-Tea! I don't drink coffee. Love anything from Teavana!

emmaclaire

1.  I definitely agree with @jellybean917, Christian Bale is always amazing!  I have a deep love for Angelina Jolie because she seems like an amazing person and is the most beautiful woman in the world (in my eyes).  I also really like Jason Segel - he's so funny, and I LOVE watching the How I Met Your Mother outtakes/bloopers because he's hilarious.

2.  Honestly, I love taking off my makeup.  I use Neutrogena makeup removing wipes, and I love how fresh my face feels afterwards and how fun it is to see all my makeup on the wipe, haha.  I also have really enjoyed the few peel-off masks I've tried, it's a really fun sensation peeling that sucker off!  I ordered the Boscia peel off mask and I can't wait to use it.

3.  I'm eating some spaghetti right now!  Before that, popcorn at the movies last night.

4.  I'm so bad at this.  I think a blackened purple-ish plum will probably be big this fall, but only because it tends to be a popular color for fall every couple years.

5.  Neither!  I do like strong, super flavorful Chai and some other black teas, but I don't regularly drink tea.  I hate coffee!  It smells amazing but tastes so bad haha.  I like some Starbucks drinks but those really don't count as coffee (I'm looking at you, double chip frappacino!)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 115 replies
  • 270 hearts
  • 40 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prosopon
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex