nebel

Happy Friday! Let's have some QUESTIONS!

We haven't done these in a few days!

1) Who is your most favorite actor or actress?

2) What part of your beauty routine do you like the best/have the most fun doing/find the most enjoyable?

3) What is the last thing you ate?

4) Get out your crystal ball! What do you think the "it" color for fall will be in makeup?

5) Coffee or Tea?

BlushHoarder

Re: Happy Friday! Let's have some QUESTIONS!

Yay. Thanks for the questions nabel. This is my first time participating :smileyhappy:

1. I love Drew Barrymore most... and although she is a fine actress, I like her most because she seems relate able.

2. I love applying my blush and eye look for the day.

3. Some twizzler bites

4. greyish burgundy

5. Coffee!

Kiki1517

Ever After is by far my fave "Cinderella" movie :smileyhappy:

prosopon

(0) Hearts

I love that movie!!!  I actually have it on video cassette!

Spyski

1) Who is your most favorite actor or actress?

Hmm, don't really have a favorite. I do enjoy Leonardo DiCaprio movies though. Django Unchained was the shi*!

2) What part of your beauty routine do you like the best/have the most fun doing/find the most enjoyable? 

I would have to say contouring! I love feeling like I have higher cheekbones with my oval face and slimming down my nose from time to time.

3) What is the last thing you ate?

You may think this is disgusting, but it was pickle juice.

4) Get out your crystal ball! What do you think the "it" color for fall will be in makeup?

Plum (which I'm not a fan of)

5) Coffee or Tea?

Coffee in the mornings, sweet tea in the afternoon. I'm from the South so my tea has got to be saaaweet!

kimmi1115

Also, AMEN to sweet tea!!!!

kimmi1115

I want to see Django Unchained!  I've heard Leo is amazing in it, and he is a very talented actor.  He really did his research on OCD when he played the part of Howard Hughes in The Aviator.  

Of course, Leo is nice to look at, too.  I'll always know him as Jack Dawson lol.

Spyski

Uh I haven't seen the Aviator yet! Maybe we can have a movie night on BT this weekend haha. But seriously, you've got to see Django Unchained like right meow! Some parts take place in Tennessee even :smileywink:

wendyomgwar

Love pickles, I've never had straight up pickle juice though... might have to give it a sip.

Kiki1517

Only other pickle lovers will understand lol! I was slicing baby dills for a sandwich yesterday and all I could think about was having a Pickle Party with Snooki hahahaha!

Spyski

what in the world lmao!

Kiki1517

She's always eating pickles so now everytime I eat a pickle I think of Snooki. So bad lol.

nebel

Django Unchained was such an intense movie, and EVERYONE acted the SH*T out of it.  Christoph Waltz is another favorite of mine- SO TALENTED.

BUT OMG LEO WAS SO EVIL IN THAT MOVIE!!

lylysa

I just recently saw that flick and the performances had me on the edge of my seat!

Jonah Hill's cameo had me dying of laughter, that whole entire scene on the hill with the horses had me cracking up because it was so ridiculous!

Leo did superb, you can tell he really challenged himself as an actor to take on such a role since it's so different for him!

Spyski

I thought it was so strange Jonah Hill was in that movie, then again that's a Tarantino movie for ya. Plain ole weird goodness!

lylysa

Yeah! I had no clue he was in it, I didn't hear any buzz about him being in the flick, and when he did come on screen from his voice alone I was like "Wait a sec....isn't that...Jonah Hill???" :smileytongue:

It was random/awesome comic relief!

Spyski

Yes, he was evil which makes him have a universal persona for acting. Hehe not too mention he was my first crush back when Titanic premiered lol

I'm not gonna lie I started talking like Christoph Waltz for about a week after I saw that movie. He was def my favorite!

BlushHoarder

I love pickle juice.

Spyski

Have you ever made pickle pops? So good for the summer!

nebel

My Answers:

1) Sir Patrick Stewart.  I am so utterly in love with him. I met him once and he held my hand. It was one of the greatest moments of my life.

2)  I love taking off my makeup and cleaning my face at the end of the day.  I also love exfoliating my hands and putting on rich cream.

3) I had a dried fruit and nut mix for breakfast.

4) As Emerald was the Pantone Color of the Year, I'm thinking we'll see more deep forest/hunter greens in the fall.

5) COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lylysa

You met Patrick Stewart!?!??!?!

How how how?!??!?!?!?

nebel

This story is actually pretty silly, but it remains the greatest moment of my life.

My husband and I went to go see him in Macbeth on Broadway several years ago. During the play, a prop (it happened to be a mop) came flying off the stage and hit me in the shoulder.  It was quickly removed by a very embarrassed cast member.

After the play, we waited by the actor door to see if Sir Patrick would come out.  He did, and was wonderfully gracious and kind.  He was shaking my husband's hand, and then turned to me and realized that I was the girl who was the casualty of the evening :smileyhappy:

I will never forget what he said to me for as long as I live.

He clutched my hand.

"Oh my God! You were the girl who got hit by the mop! I'm so sorry! You have no idea... the whole scene almost fell apart!"

He was so sweet, and so apologetic.  I was in HEAVEN.

This was, oh, five years ago now, and I still get butterflies remembering it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 115 replies
  • 270 hearts
  • 40 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prosopon
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex