nebel

Happy Friday! Let's have some QUESTIONS!

We haven't done these in a few days!

1) Who is your most favorite actor or actress?

2) What part of your beauty routine do you like the best/have the most fun doing/find the most enjoyable?

3) What is the last thing you ate?

4) Get out your crystal ball! What do you think the "it" color for fall will be in makeup?

5) Coffee or Tea?

Titian06

Re: Happy Friday! Let's have some QUESTIONS!

1.  Who is your most favorite actor or actress?

Harrison Ford & Bruce Willis

2.  What part of your beauty routine do you like the best/have the most fun doing/find the most enjoyable?

Taking it off!

3.  What is the last thing you ate?

Kashi with prunes and soy milk.

4.  Get out your crystal ball! What do you think the "it" color for fall will be in makeup?

I have no idea.  Brown?

5.  Coffee or Tea?

Tea.  I can't stand the taste or smell of coffee!

mafan

These are always so much fun.

Hmm, tough to say, I don't really follow them much.  But I guess I'll go with David Tennant and Benjamin Cumberbatch, who needs to stop making movies and go may more episodes of Sherlock!

2) What part of your beauty routine do you like the best/have the most fun doing/find the most enjoyable?

I love playing with eye shadows.  Even though I use neutralish colors and don't have a lot of lid to show off, they're just FUN!

A banana

4) Get out your crystal ball! What do you think the "it" color for fall will be in makeup?

Purple or plum.  Of the two Mark Jacobs palettes they had available, one was very purple.  And the new Smashbox has neutrals with plums, so I think it's in the purple range.

I hope it is not that horrible orange.  Sorry, but both of those pictures just make me cringe.  It might work for some people, but the first picture makes me think someone just stopped dead and didn't finish the job.  Of course, bright orange looks terrible on me.

5) Coffee or Tea?

Tea.  Earl Grey with lemon and Splenda.  Definitely not coffee.  I've never had it, either (and I'm almost to 50) but I don't even care that much for the smell of it.  I also really dislike the orange pekoe blends of tea mostly available in the US.  (DH is English and we get our tea imported on family visits.)

nebel

Tennant and Cumberbatch.  YES PLEASE.

So excited that David is coming back to reprise the Doctor for the 50th anniversary I can barely contain myself.

The Sherlock season starts the same week! November is going to be a wonderful month for WhoLockians.

dianabt

These are fun a great way to get to know each other!

I love Clive Owen!

Mascara and eyebrows are a must- I love adding thick layers of mascara and seeing how different that one little thing makes me look!

3) What is the last thing you ate? I haven't had breakfast yet! I want some starbucks so badly!

4) Get out your crystal ball! What do you think the "it" color for fall will be in makeup? I'm hoping our next Pantone color of the year is something fun and bright like "Springtime Yellow" or "Passionate Purple" and I'm totally just making the names up- but a purple or a yellow would be gorg!

5) Coffee or Tea? You would think I'd say coffee but I am in LOVE with teas.. My starbucks trips usually involve tea and salads now, less coffee since our Perricone trainer told us its an inflammatory! :smileysad:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
mafan

Seriously, Sherlock starts in November?  We usually get it on DVD and watch later, but I might have to remember to setup the DVR for that.

I'm sad that Eccleson isn't coming back for the 50th anniversary special, but I am very curious to see how John Hurt gets woven into the story.  Yes, November will be a good month!

And we get Cumberbatch (and Martin Freeman) in the Hobbit at the end of the year, too.

wendyomgwar

1) Who is your most favorite actor or actress? Amy Adams! LOVE her

2) What part of your beauty routine do you like the best/have the most fun doing/find the most enjoyable? Blush, it seems like such a simple pat but I love putting on that swipe of color and watching my face come alive. And Mascara! Obviously with curled lashes.

3) What is the last thing you ate? ... Is it really bad I'm having a hard time remembering =.= ahh chipotle I had rice, chicken, cheese, and guacamole.

4) Get out your crystal ball! What do you think the "it" color for fall will be in makeup? Olive green 

5) Coffee or Tea? TEA!!!!!

nebel

I love Amy Adams too! She is so talented and seems so sweet!

wendyomgwar

And she can sing! She seems like such an honest hard working gal, its hard not to love her :smileyhappy:

kenny

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I really like Natalie Portman

The actual makeup application especially face makeup, I love making my skin look so glowy and pretty

Cheese

I'm thinking a deep forest green

5) Coffee or Tea?

Definitely coffee

Kiki1517

[ Edited ]

I love these!

Hmmm, I'm a big movie buff so this is hard, dunno if I can choose just one so my top faves are: Mark Walberg, Sandra Bullock, Channing Tatum, Kerry Washington (Scandal!)

Filling in my eyebrows. I really do think it's the one thing that makes me look the most put together aside from evening out my skintone.

Chicken mole/rice/beans last night. Haven't eaten yet this morning.

Orange/Reds are all over the runway right now. Givenchy, Gucci, Prabal Gurung, I just bought a pretty pale orange shimmer shadow from Inglot, now I think I need to go a darker one as well, I think it's pretty if worn the right way.

5) Coffee or Tea?

I like both but I drink coffee every morning and iced tea every now and then when I'm craving it.

melissabt

Love those orange and reds! I've find myself using a lot of these shades lately (with a nude peach lip).

<3 Melissa
Kiki1517

Oh and burgundy lips! 

wendyomgwar

I love Sandra Bullock I forgot about her! And I don't think I can pull off the orange/red look my eyes would look so tired!

clarks18

1. Tom Hardy....just look at him.  He's my "hall pass" ha!  My boyfriend's is Mila Kunis so I think we're even.  Acting wise Leo for sure!  I fell in love with him in Titanic he was my first crush.

2. Eyeshaodw is my favorite part.  I love how many looks you can create and all the colors you can use. 

3. A granola bar, not very exciting.

4. I hope it's like an aubergine or burgundy.  Something rich and deep.

5. Coffee.  I'm trying to get into Tea but haven't made the full commitment yet.

DesertRose0706

1 - I don't really have one, I don't watch much tv/movies

2 - I am really into skincare right now and enjoy the end of the day when I take off my makeup and apply my skincare products.

3 - The iced mocha I am drinkning right now :smileyhappy:

4 - The "it" color will certainly be a fally color - maybe various shades of brown lol?

5 - If I could only pick one, I would go with tea because nothing beats an iced tea with fresh lemon and a little bit of sugar!

lylysa

1. Fave actor: Gary Oldman, hands down, one of the most versatile and talent actors out there. His portrayals are believable and he's great at really becoming the character on screen.

Fave actress: Sandra Bullock, she's likable, funny, and doesn't seem to let Hollywood get to her head. Plus she chooses roles that fit her.

2. For skin care it would have to be applying a mask or extra treatment, those special steps that don't always happen but when they do I take my time. In terms of make up, my favorite part is the eyes, it's where I let out my inner artist and blend and mix colors. I can get caught up and layer up to 9 or 12 shadows, but work to have them all look flawless and seamless together.

3. Granola with cranberries, almonds, flax, and chia seeds in milk.

4. I think it will be a wine shade, kind of like bordeaux.

5. I'll have to go with tea. Though I'm a fan of both, tea is a tad easier to make as I'm a fan of grinding my own beans and making one cup at a time with my French Press. Coffee takes a bit longer for me, and I have more varieties of tea.  

prosopon

I love Gary Oldman in Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead!

lylysa

I feel like we need to form a BT Gary Oldman club :smileytongue: 

He's an amazing actor!

nebel

I love Gary Oldman too.  He is a very, very close second for me after Sir Patrick.  LOVE MY OLD BRITISH MEN.

nakedlunch212

Katharine Hepburn

Putting on foundation or tinted moisturizer

Fettuccine Bolognese 

A deep, rich purple

5) Coffee or Tea?

Coffee

jellybean917

Tough one! I'm a big Christian Bale fan.

I too love the end of the day cleansing/mask/moisturizing/overall nurturing of my skin :smileyhappy:

I'm rather embarrassed. I stopped at McDonald's for a hash brown and a Diet Coke. It was deliciously unhealthy.

I'll throw a crazy one in the mix: orange! In one of the Marc Jacobs palettes, there is a coppery orange that reminds me of fall.

5) Coffee or Tea?

I don't really enjoy hot beverages. I wish I could get my caffeine fix from one of these instead of Diet Coke. I need to stop with the Diet Coke!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 115 replies
  • 270 hearts
  • 40 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prosopon
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex