pandapple6

Happy 600 Hearts kalex!!!

Happy 600 Hearts kalex!!!! That takes a lot of work and writing! It's a little late, but happy 600 hearts!!! :smileyvery-happy: 

>puts on party hat and magically makes cake appear< 

ohhenri

Re: Happy 600 Hearts kalex!!!

Oups! I'm late to the party- AGAIN!!!!! I guess it's because I live in Canada, it takes time to get there :smileywink:

Happy 600 hearts kalex, it's always a pleasure to read your posts :smileyvery-happy:

kalex

Thank-you ladies!  :smileyhappy:  Sorry I'm so late to my own party.  In an attempt (a so far successful attempt) to honor my "no-buy" I've been limiting surfing beauty websites.  I got an email from Sephora about a Philosophy sale and it almost killed me to delete it without "just seeing" what was on sale!

Speaking of my "cool-whip colored legs"....  they're almost back to cool-whip shade after my harrowing St. Tropez experience.  The knuckles of my toes are still a burnt orange shade and I have a few weird splotches on my legs, but it's nothing a maxi dress can't fix!

tenngal

(0) Hearts

@kalex:  ROTFLMAO!!! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

mermadelove

kalex wrote:

Thank-you ladies!  :smileyhappy:  Sorry I'm so late to my own party.  In an attempt (a so far successful attempt) to honor my "no-buy" I've been limiting surfing beauty websites.  I got an email from Sephora about a Philosophy sale and it almost killed me to delete it without "just seeing" what was on sale!

Speaking of my "cool-whip colored legs"....  they're almost back to cool-whip shade after my harrowing St. Tropez experience.  The knuckles of my toes are still a burnt orange shade and I have a few weird splotches on my legs, but it's nothing a maxi dress can't fix!

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::

CRYING I'm laughing so hard!!!!!!

:smileyvery-happy:

tenngal

Hey, kalex, Happy 600 Hearts!!!

I love your posts and feel honored to be one of your original Beauty Talk friends!

You certainly deserve all 600 hearts for your great advice and funny narratives, as the one someone else mentioned when you said " your skin was the color of Cool-Whip", LOL!

Congrats and have a happy day!

~~throws confetti and passes out cyber cake~~

ran8

Congratulations.  Have always enjoyed the advice and bits of humor. 

katie1724

Happy 600 hearts to one of the original BTers -- we love you! Here's to 600 more :smileyhappy:

kimmi1115

Congratulations!!  Although I'm still fairly new to the forum, one of the first things I noticed was how everyone on here is so friendly and helpful.  Congratulations once again!!   :smileyhappy:

nanobear18

yyaaayyyy!!! i started posting 2day and already have 1 heart!!!wonder how long it will take 2 get 2 600....yaya 4 u kalex

pandapple6

@nanobear18 I remember when I was soo excited I had like 5 hearts, now I have like 460! :smileyvery-happy: Don't worry, I'm sure if you keep posting, the more and more hearts you will get :smileywink: I still get excited when I get another heart :smileyhappy: 

nanobear18

yyaaayyyy!!!kalex u r awesome!!!1i luv the bust oic on ur profile

prettyinpa

Hey Kalex-  Congratulations on 600 hearts!  I always love your posts and you just crack me up with the so descriptive phrase "skin the color of Kool-Whip"! :smileyvery-happy:

Honored to be your friend!

Looking forward to your next 100 posts! 

mermadelove

Congratulations, Kalex! You are an AWESOME part of this community!!! xoxoxo
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 46 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • tenngal