ChicDabbler

Happy 5000 hearts Prettyinpa!!!

[ Edited ]

Ok, 5002 at time of writing. Congradulations!

Thank you for your numerous helpful and fun post/response. Cheers to the next 5k hearts!

0914_Multichannel_09.jpg

(If you are my friend IRL and within driving distance, I would totally make that for you (assuming you are not allergic to nuts or vegan), so, err (I'm sorta bad at this party thing), enjoy!)

(\___/)

(@.@)   ~~w00t!

(vvv('''\       

='''='''======

(p.s. That's an owl, and I'm officially out of text animals (will have to resort to plagiarism next. *gasp*))

prettyinpa

Re: Happy 5000 hearts Prettyinpa!!!

Thank you beautytester for throwing me such a fabulous party!!  Those brownies look scrumptious, and Godiva flavored, how did you know?

Today was a really tiring day between running errands and general business, so it was such a treat to come home to a heart party!  Thanks to all of you for the wonderful photos and special compliments, you are all so dear to my heart, I feel well loved. I hope I can give back to the community as much love, help and fun that you give to me.  You are the BEST!

anaa

Congratulations prettyinpa for 5000 well earned hearts!  Your posts are so knowledgeable and well researched and thought out; love reading them!

marinaanne147

I haven't been on beauty talk in a bit but I'm here now so -

Happy happy happy 5,000 hearts Prettyinpa!!! Congratulations! That's incredible! You always give such excellent advice and you post so wonderfully frequently! It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you (online) and I'm so glad you're here! You deserve every single one of those hearts. :smileyvery-happy:

zeli64

Congrats!!!! I alway look forward to reading your advise and knowledge.  Here is to 5000 more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

dianabt

Congratulations PrettyinPA!! Thank you for your thoughfulness, detailed posts and assistance (especially when we mods can't get to customer service posts!) You are a truly valued member of Beauty Talk and your helpful knowledge and tips have been priceless! All the images of snacks and cookies made me hungry for ice cream!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
makeupobesessed

Awww, prettyinpa, I'm so glad I've come to know you a little on here, and I love reading your posts. They help me immensely even if the question isn't mine. Congrats!
melissabt

You always have GREAT advice! Thank you and congrats on your 5000 hearts:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
kimmi1115

Wow!!!  Congratulations, Prettyinpa!!!  That is beyond impressive!  I agree with everyone, your posts are full of knowledge and enjoyable to read.  Reading your posts about the UD Naked palette helped me slowly cave on it, and I love it! lol :smileyhappy: 

*sends you good ole Sweet Tea and bluegrass cds*

btmod1

Wow!! Reaching 5000 hearts is such an acomplishment!  Thank you, Prettyinpa, for being such an active member of our community!  I look forward to many more amazing and informative posts to come :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

lowrah

congrats!!

elizbeth1972

Congratulations Prettyinpa!  Wow 5000 points, incredible.  Thank you for your helpful advice as always.

untitled.png

ran8

Congratulations Prettyinpa!  Still giving great words of wisdom and advice.  I always enjoy reading your posts. 

ASCII Art brings back memories.  o/~

maltipoo66

Congrats prettyinpa!!!  I truly enjoy reading your posts and learn so much from them.  Thank you for encouraging me to continue posting makeup looks-you are such a sweet person!  I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon...congrats again :smileyhappy:

janinebt

5,000 hearts?! Now that is impressive!!

Congrats Prettyinpa! Thanks so much for all that you've contributed. You always have such thoughtful posts and great insight. Those Godiva brownies look divine beautytester! I always need some sort of beverage to accompany any sort of chocolate cake or brownie...so in the spirit of summer: pink and traditional lemonade ^_^.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
sephoramusthave

Thank you for all your posts!! This board would be nothing without you!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 128 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • maltipoo66
    • anaa
    • ran8