Happy 500 hearts to Rikkie!

ChicDabbler

Happy 500 hearts to Rikkie!

Haha, what would us Sephora addicts do without your list of promo codes?

swfupload_5389751174606559003.jpg

You've truly made a key contribution to BeautyTalk (and probably Sephora) as well as made lot of members happy. Thanks!

swfupload_1659769697720258494.png

fabme

Re: Happy 500 hearts to Rikkie!

WOW, 500, impressive, but I can see how they are well deserved!

Happy 500, and here's to the next 500!!!!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I hope I'll be able to keep the promo code list going for a long time, I love it!

DesertRose0706

Congratulations!  Thanks for the super awesome promo code lists! They are very helpful and I know you must spend a lot of time on them!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Thank you! They're helpful to me too! I don't think I could find everything on my own, not even close! :smileyvery-happy:

midniterae

Wow! Congrats!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Thank you!! 

pinklissamel

500 WOW!!! Way to go!!! I'm still working on my first 100!!! Keep up the good posting you are very valuable here!!!

rikkie

Thanks! I'm happy I can contribute to everyone here. You keep up the posting too and I'm sure you can hit 100 before too long! :smileyhappy:

drrragon

Congratulations on 500 extremely well-deserved hearts rikkie!  You're so awesome to keep up to date with the promo codes thread, it must be a lot of work but it helps us all (to spend money) very much!! :smileyvery-happy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Thanks! It takes a little bit to check what's working and what isn't every now and then but it never would have grown to what it is without the support and help of everyone who has contributed a code or some information or whatever. And now pretty much everyone can always find something they want to add to their order. :smileyvery-happy:

serioustree

[ Edited ]

Wee! Congrats! Thanks so much for all the effort you put into this forum/community!

rikkie

Aww, thanks! There are so many great people here, I'm glad I have something to contribute!

beautylovingirl

@rikkie- Your too funny I love the Vegas thing so you didn't have the bride in a wedding thing. Me and my husband eloped and now it's 23 years later guess the no wedding thing works well.:smileyhappy:

rikkie

I'm glad it worked out for you! I would have much rather just gotten it over with quickly, I asked him to take me home instead of to the ceremony after we did our pictures because I was so stressed. The photographer wouldn't let us stop when I wanted to and everyone made me keep getting photographed (which I HATE, I also asked for no photographer and was vetoed) way past when we should have left and were late for the ceremony. I hated it, haha.

violalea

Thanks for helping us spending money :smileywink: !!!!!!!!!! But we got a ton of goodies!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

rikkie

I am always happy to help! I definitely manage to get my share of the bill too though! But hooray for lots of goodies!

sephoralovex

CONGRATS RIKKIE!!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Thanks so much for the awesome codes!!!

rikkie

No problem!! I'm happy to be able to help people out. :smileyhappy: Thanks!

Titian06

Congratulations, rikkie!

rikkie

Thank you!! :smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

Happy 500+ hearts rickie!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats