Happy 3000 Hearts to LYLYSA!

veevali

Happy 3000 Hearts to LYLYSA!

[ Edited ]

I noticed that she starts a lot of these hearts parties, and realized that she just reached over 3000 hearts! Congratulations! You're presence on BT is very loved. Thanks for being super helpful and awesome!

Here's to 3000 more hearts <3 <3 <3

657_3000 Hearts 3000 Cats .jpg

il_570xN.412746263_ant2.jpg

pink-batman-cake.jpg

violalea

Re: Happy 3000 Hearts to LYLYSA!

[ Edited ]

3000 hearts!!!!!! Wow thats huge!!!!!!! Congrats Lylysa!!!!! Thanks for all your wonderful advice. Cant wait to get home and open my order from philosophy!!!!!!!!!!!

:smileyhappy:        :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Thank you so much, Violalea! It was my absolute pleasure to be of help! I hope the products work out for you!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Woah that was fast! Congrats! Love our chats and grrrrrreat posts! ^.^

lylysa

Hiiii chew!!!!!!!!

lylysa

BWAHAHHAHAHAH! OMG! I was NOT expect Mr. Colbert!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

All I saw was the torso of the pic on the main BT page so when I clicked in I busted out laughing!!! Colbert is quite the caped crusader, he needs a cape at some point during his show!

And awww, furry brushed bat! ^_^

Thanks so much, Beautytester, you're a wonderful friend and your KGD reviews were spot on!!! I love being here and contributing with you!

prettyinpa

Hey, Lylysa! Super big congratulations on the Huge 3000 hearts! Your posts are always so informative, I've learned a huge amount (and saved a bundle of $ on your advice on products to skip).

I always check your posts first, thanks for being a great friend and confidante!
Hugs!

lylysa

Thank you so much, Prettyinpa, your words mean so much to me!

I'm truly greatful and honored to call you my friend!

We can put the Batman cake next to your tiered rainbow cake! Hehe!

sephoramusthave

swfupload_4401236685960754094.jpgcongrats girl!!! I love all your posts!!

lylysa

Thanks, Sephoramusthave! That cake looks heavenly....like I could cut into it and drown in chocolate! Yum!

MoreGun89

Congratulations Lylysa, I still love your informative posts and chattering about off topic things with you!  Speaking of which, any luck on your makeup utility belt yet? :smileytongue:

swfupload_739701494187270793.jpg

lylysa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks so much, Moregun!

Ermmerrgawd!!!! There's gonna be so much Batman stuff in this thread my head is going to explode!!! O_O

Haha, what's funny is that my b/f and I went to a comic convention one time and he got me a bright yellow belt and the buckle has the yellow/black Batman logo, but it also flips to a bottle opener! It's funny, at parties someone will be searching for a bottle opener or look lost with a bottle and there I go, right to unbuckling my belt and folks look so startled, like "WHAT is she doing?!?" Then they realize I can open the bottle with my belt and they laugh. :smileytongue:

lylysa

Holy cow! I thought this was a revived heart thread from before but it's a brand new one!!!! 

Thank you thank you, Veevali for throwing this for me!

I must say....HOLY CAKE, BATMAN!!!!! That's soooo perfect, I can't help myself!!! Hahaha! I so want that cake now!!!! It matches my profile photo! Ahhhh!

I love being here on BT with all of you so much, you make this place such a joy and I love how this online community is so welcoming and everyone is here to help and have fun!

Thank you!!!!

drrragon

[ Edited ]

WOW she just hit 2000 the other week, it seems!!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS LYLYSA 3000 and still going strong!  Obviously I love reading your posts but I've realized recently that you have a _very_ mischievous sense of humor as well, which has caused me many laughs!  So thanks for those too :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

@veevli -- omigosh the pink Batman cake...so awesome!!!

lylysa

Hehehe, yeah, my sense of humor will dip into the dark side every once in a while :smileytongue:, but it's all in good fun when I jest!

You're so awesome, Drrragon and you definitely help add zest to BT!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 94 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • tallwoman
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt