pandapple6

Happy 300 hearts brookie673!!!

Happy 300 hearts brookie673!!!!!!! You have such intresting posts and I always enjoy commenting on them :smileyvery-happy: Keep up the good work!!! :smileyvery-happy: 

sephoramusthave

Re: Happy 300 hearts brookie673!!!

(0) Hearts

Congrats brookie673! You got me into trying so many new products that I LOVE ( such as Stila eyeshadow in Kitten!).

brookie673

Thanks so much everyone! I can't believe it- 300! I had fun earning them, everyone here is so amazing and helpful. <3 u all, thanks again!

--Brooke :smileyvery-happy:

mermadelove

Congratulations,dearie! I love the topics you start! :smileyhappy:

maltipoo66

Congrats brookie673!! I love all your great ideas for beauty talk.  Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my posts!  It means a lot.  I'm sure you'll have 400 hearts in no time! 

kimmi1115

Happy 300 hearts, Brookie673!!  They were well earned, and I can't wait to see more of your posts!  I love the quiz ideas you've come up with.

*passes out cookies*

ohhenri

Happy 300 hearts!! Your comments are always thoughtful and well appreciated!! keep up the good work and you'll have another 300 in no time :smileywink:

prettyinpa

Hey brookie!  Happy 300 hearts- you deserve them, you have such interesting posts, especially those challenges!

Keep up the great work, looking forward to your next 100!

*tosses confetti, brings out the punch*

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • ohhenri
    • sephoramusthave
    • mermadelove
    • maltipoo66