Happy 300 hearts brookie673!!!

Happy 300 hearts brookie673!!!!!!! You have such intresting posts and I always enjoy commenting on them Smiley Very Happy Keep up the good work!!! Smiley Very Happy 

Re: Happy 300 hearts brookie673!!!

(0) Hearts

Congrats brookie673! You got me into trying so many new products that I LOVE ( such as Stila eyeshadow in Kitten!).

Thanks so much everyone! I can't believe it- 300! I had fun earning them, everyone here is so amazing and helpful. <3 u all, thanks again!

--Brooke Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations,dearie! I love the topics you start! Smiley Happy

Congrats brookie673!! I love all your great ideas for beauty talk.  Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my posts!  It means a lot.  I'm sure you'll have 400 hearts in no time! 

Happy 300 hearts, Brookie673!!  They were well earned, and I can't wait to see more of your posts!  I love the quiz ideas you've come up with.

*passes out cookies*

Happy 300 hearts!! Your comments are always thoughtful and well appreciated!! keep up the good work and you'll have another 300 in no time Smiley Wink

Hey brookie!  Happy 300 hearts- you deserve them, you have such interesting posts, especially those challenges!

Keep up the great work, looking forward to your next 100!

*tosses confetti, brings out the punch*

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 8 in conversation