prettyinpa

Happy 2000 hearts Kimmi!

Happy 2000 hearts!  Wow, you sure deserve every one of them, I remember not so long ago when I gave you an early one!

Your posts are always so informative, fun and great to read!

Keep 'em coming!

melissabt

Re: Happy 2000 hearts Kimmi!

Wow CONGRATS Kimmi! You definitely earned it:smileyhappy::heart:

<3 Melissa
katie1724

Happy 2,000 hearts! I love your creative posts :smileyhappy:

kimmi1115

Thank you all once again!  This has probably been the highlight of my week lol.  :smileyhappy:  Especially since I found out today that the school online bookstore was supposed to send me an activation code for a portfolio program, and they didn't.  I looked at my order history and it said that I cancelled the order, when I didn't.  Also according to the order history, they are still charging my debit card for the program.  I was not a happy camper when I saw that lol. 

pocketvenus

Congrats! I've enjoyed reading your posts - makeup related and not :smileyhappy:

janinebt

[ Edited ]

Woohoo! Happy 2,000 hearts Kimmi!

Thank you for so much for providing the BT community with intriguing posts and helpful suggestions! I look forward to the next 2,000 heart-worthy posts you come up with :smileyhappy:

Whimsically yours,
Janine
ssmittys

Kimmi you are an inspiration to all of us on Beauty Talk! Thanks a bunch for all of the helpful posts and swatches :smileyhappy: You're one of my faves to read! <3

dianabt

Congrats Kimmi!

I always love reading your fun posts and pics of swatches! Thank you for being SUCH an active member of Beauty Talk and for sharing all your thoughts, ideas and life with us! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
sara505

Congratulations Kimmi :smileyhappy: Thanks for all of the helpful posts and entertaining threads. (I'm looking at you LOLCats). :smileyhappy: Here's to 2000 more!

-Sara

berniebeauty

I shall be in charge of your heart cake this time!:smileyhappy:

I like this one! How about you? :smileyvery-happy:

HAPPY:heart:HAPPY:heart:HEARTS! We all enjoy the posts you post!Tee hee :smileylol:

~~We are all beautiful~~

kimmi1115

Thank you everyone!  :smileyvery-happy:  This has got my morning off to a good start!  (8:15 class....enough said lol)

I love reading, posting, and conversating on this forum, and learning various things from everyone.  It sure does help me stay relax when it comes to getting away for a bit from college stress, and I definitely thank you all for that!  :smileyhappy:

@berniebeauty  The cake looks delicious!  It's amazing how they can decorate cakes nowadays lol.

@sephoramusthave  After seeing the eye candy, I no longer need coffee to wake up this morning lol!  :smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

Congratulations Kimmi! I have learned so much from you and your posts are always so much fun to read! Since you already have a heart cake, here's some eye candy instead:smileywink:

fran11

I have only been in this little community for a few weeks but I have enjoyed your posts from the start Kimmi! I'm sure there are many many more hearts to come! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 62 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • ssmittys
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • pocketvenus
    • kimmi1115