ChicDabbler

Happy 1000 hearts to kssweetheart!!!

[ Edited ]

Super duper yay! CONGRADULATIONS to kssweetheart! A Hall of Famer and dear friend from way back in the days (of old website when I first started).

swfupload_7589591268076331897.jpg

One of the sweetest people around and writer of legendarily long posts. =P

swfupload_4217201469257921275.jpg

I see that you've been on more consistently nowadays (with slightly shorter posts, lol). Good to have you back and Cheers! I've been waiting forever for you to reach 1000!

swfupload_2085946564625692762.jpg*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug*

So excited~~~~~

:heart::heart:  :heart::heart:

:heart:      :heart:      :heart:

:heart:          :heart:

:heart:

violalea

Re: Happy 1000 hearts to kssweetheart!!!

I am a bit late too but here I am yay congratulations on your 1000 hearts kssweetheart !

ChicDabbler

Fashionably late, my friend, unless you are a year late or something, lol.

lylysa

I know I'm late on this party, but better late than never!!!!

Kssweetheart, you have been a nonstop source of smiles and good times here in BT!

To my fellow long post-poster, I salute you!!! Hat's off to you for crossing into the 1K territory!

MermaidBarbie

Happy 1000!!!!!

kssweetheart

@georgiaastat - I'm in heaven, I can practically taste that cake....oh...wait...no....It's the Candy Corns that I'm eating! :smileywink:

I will have some of your amazing cake and some ice cream with it after my candy corns. Thanks a bunch. :smileyhappy:

-That cake really does look amazingly delectable. On top of that, zero calories for me!!

georgiaastar

:smileyhappy: heheh you're welcome, zero calories yesss :smileywink:

kssweetheart

@beautytester - thanks for the sweet & quick reply - I'll try to stay healthy, sweet and here. You have my permission to give me an online smack upside the head if I'm not those things at any point. Thanks again for letting me know this was happening.

***YEAH!! WOO-HOO!! and Thanks to everyone. :smileyhappy: Thought I'd never make 1000 hearts - This is so fun and exciting. :smileyhappy:

georgiaastar

Congratssss!!!!!!!! <3 hope you like the cake! baked it myself :smileywink: hehehe45490_10150249654015424_534510423_14101354_4002277_n.jpg

kssweetheart

Thank you all so much, this came at the perfect time. Just talking to somebody this AM and we were discussing the need for abundance in various areas of life, one thing I mentioned is the need and hope for Abundance of Love....Well, here it is. Truly Awesome the way things come together like this. This was so enriching and means more than just messages about hearts, it goes much deeper than that. You all have no idea what you've given me, can't wait to send it back to all of you.

Can't do "Reply To *so-and so*" So thank you all en masse.

Have to mention the yummy looking cookies from **jellybean917**

-The cool animated hearts from **beautylovingirl**

-The red hearts from **beautyjunkie325** I just picture me laying down and those just dropping into my mouth, so good.

-The cupcakes from **lylavega** Oh my stars, Deeee-lish! and really loved your Holy Wowzer, I use wowzer but never Holy wowzer, I like that, hope you don't mind me borrowing it. :smileywink:

-**spedteacher74** - The dogs! You know the way to get me. I happen to Love "The Dog" pictures like the ones you posted, They are perfect. I adore those pics, perfect choice for me. How'd you know that?? Psychic maybe?

-makeupobesessed, just seeing you're doggie avatar makes me :smileyhappy: - Guessing he's yours, I love him, what mix is he/she?

Thank you all so much. You have no idea how much you've done for me. Thank you for lighting up my heart and spirit and sending me such good energy, It is really needed and so appreciated. You all rock! Thanks again. Hope this wasn't to sappy, just wanted to let you know how great you've made me feel. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

@1930'sbella - been thinking about you, need to send you a PM, I'll try on Sunday, hopefully. Thank you. :smileyhappy:

thesupergirl

Congrats!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

anaa

Congratulations!  Many more hearts!

kssweetheart

@beautytester - Thank you soooo much. Thanks for the heads up PM, didn't know this was here.

I don't know which picture I like best.......

First, the vivid colors of the fireworks shining like gemstones -oooh-aaah! (and I don't have to hear all of the noisy, scary explosions)

Then the delish looking strawberry Hearts, Yum...now I'm craving Strawberry Shortcake, double yum! I'll save you some. :smileyhappy:

Then, the 1st picture that popped up on this page, those sweet, beautiful bunnies, they just grabbed my heart and made it smile and sing. They're almost the best of all, Almost.....

The best has to be your comments re: my legendary long posts (like this) so funny and sooo true. Glad your glad that I'm back, me too.

Finally, best of all...... the huuuuuug,, I think I really actually felt the hug, I know that sounds odd, but I really felt it. Thanks for thinking I'm sweet :smileyhappy: I say, it takes one to know one! You are so very sweet and kind and your every word is always straight from your heart and then to mine. Thank you my friend, so glad and proud to call you my friend. Thanks.:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

You're the best!!!!

ChicDabbler

You are worth it, girl friend. Stay healthy, stay sweet and stay here. =P

SydBristow

Woo hoo! Congrats!!!!

Missie772

YAY! Happy 1,000 hearts!!! And another 1,000 and more to come! Congrats!!!

syritt

Happy Hearts! Congrats, and many more hearts to you! <3

jellybean917

Wow! Congrats on 1000 hearts! black and white hearts.jpg

ChicDabbler

Yum! These cookies reminded me that I have a coupon for Cheryl & Co. cookies that demands to be used. Their buttercream frosted ones are absolutely addicting, unless you are the rare type that don't like butter. =P

MermaidBarbie

Happy 1000!!!

garnett

BRAVO!  1000 Happy Hearts!! I guess you know how it's done-and you do it right!.  Thanks for being an important part of BT.  :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 120 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat
    • lyravega
    • melissabt
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler