prettyinpa

Happy 1000 hearts Makeupobsessed!

Hey makeupobsessed my friend, congratulations on achieving this milestone!  Your posts are always interesting and bring a smile to my face!

Here's to your next 1000!  

sportygirly

Re: Happy 1000 hearts Makeupobsessed!

Congrats Makeupobsessed you deserve it!!!

kssweetheart

Congrats makeupobesessed - 1000 hearts is quite a feat. You're twice the 'heart'-y woman I am. It really does make you feel special, doesn't it?!? It's the little things in life.

@beautytester, your cat was perfect. Did you learn to do that on your own? That's so cool.

@sephoramusthave, those flowers were gorgeous, pink's my fave color, I could almost smell them, delisdious.

@prettyinpa, thanks for starting another party, maybe that's a future career path for you, who knows?

Congrats again makeupobesessed, your earned it and it's always nice to see you around. :smileyhappy:

prettyinpa

Ooh, that's such an honor, to be the official party hoster, gee, I hope that I don't miss anyone!  I've been crazy busy with work lately so I haven't even checked on here for a couple of days. My online parties go much better than my in person ones, the last one I gave I fainted in the middle of the party and my husband had to finish cooking the meal while my guests put cold towels on my head- so embarrassing! 

ChicDabbler

@prettyinpa. Oh noes! At least you are ok, and it makes for a good story. 4990! We totally need to throw you a 5k party! lol, or a 4999 party. I wanted a pi party when I was 314 or when I was 666, but I never remember until later.

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

@kssweetheart. The bunny and cat are my own made up signature that I use to sign light hearted emails sometimes, but I don't really know more than those 2, so if there's any more heart parties coming up, I will have to resort to sketchier/vague-er animals or googling&copying somebody elses'. lol

@makeupobsessed. Also, thank you for all the hearts. I was poking around my profile and apparently you have given me 99 hearts, which is like, 98 more than I give to people since I read posts without logging in, and by the time I login I already forgot about hearting (short term memory? what's that?). That's going to be my BT resolve: give more hearts.

kssweetheart

@beautytester,

Your bunny and cat are so cute! That's really creative, don't think I'd have ever thought them up. Are you creative or artistic in other ways? Seems like you should be. I love them, thanks for sharing. :smileyhappy:  **that's about as creative as I can get, I want my emoticons back, :smileysad: --Oh Look! there I go again......check me out!!

ChicDabbler

Heh, the only time I log in is when I click on the "reply" button and it ask me to log in, and then I write my reply and heart if I remember. Otherwise I'm too lazy and just go straight to the main board or my posts page to scan for anything I missed/can help with.

I am moderately artistic/crafty (enough to be decent, but not impressive). I can make tank dress/elastic skirt, draw non-living things with pencil or watercolor (never seem to be able to get the face right for animals and people), enjoy the mixture of shape/texture/pattern/color in fashion so I've got some unique stuff (rubiks cube purse, yellow pants, laced sandal boots etc), and DIY or experiment with colors in beauty stuff. I wish I can make something more complicated like sheath dress or draw animals, but...meh. I guess the most artistic thing I did recently was carving a bunny out of a baby carrot that fell to the floor (turns out there's lots of spare time when you are making vegetable stock). =D

dianabt

Congratulations MakeupObessesed!! :smileyhappy: Thanks for all of your contributions and tips on our BeautyTalk boards, we're happy to have you here!

(lol this picture was ridiculously cute and sad all at once, I had to add it!)

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
makeupobesessed

Thank u Diana !
makeupobesessed

Beauty tester, I always try to heart ppl, especially if I like the post. I don't like to peruse the board unless I log in...I love to heart!
maltipoo66

Congrats makeupobsessed!  1000 hearts is really something to be proud of!  Thank you so much for contributing to this wonderful community-your posts are always so helpful.  Talk to you soon!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Congradulations makeupobsessed!!! I have a terrible memory but you are one of the few people on here that I remember and enjoys reading your posts very much, especially the lounge ones. =D

/\__/\

( ^ * ^ )

(,,,  ,,,  )~~

not sure if that's entirely legible, but it's suppose to be a kitty.

@prettyinpa. Tehee, you are like the official heart party thrower.

kimmi1115

Congratulations, Makeupobsessed!!  Your posts are always a joy to read, and you've worked hard to reach the big 1,000!  Here's to 1,000 more!!

@beautytester  On my laptop, your kitty came out perfectly!

makeupobesessed

Thanks so much guys!!! Pretty: ur the official party thrower...I really Appreciate it, although its no work getting on here. It's more of a OCD I have with making sure I'm Not missing anything. Beauty tester, ur kitty was perfect... Thank you so much everyone,...I really feel special right now...I'm glad I can contribute something to this board and have became a " beauty guru". Lol :-)
maryyy1989

Happy 1000 hearts makeuobsessed! You deserve each and every one of them. Your posts are great and I always enjoy reading them!

-Mary

sephoramusthave

Thank you for being a part of this wonderful family!

elizbeth1972

Congrats makeupobsessed! Woohoo! xo

zeli64

Congrats!!!! <3<3<3<3
tuesdaym

Congrats Makeupobsessed! Thats awesome! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats