Gymchic365

Halloween costumes

Hey guys-

I know it's a little early to be thinking about Halloween, but I want to get good costume ideas this year. What costume would you suggest for a 13 year old freshman? The past three years, I was Ms. America twice and a zebra once. I have blond hair and blue eyes, but if someone were to suggest something like Cleopatra, I would gladly buy a wig! I kinda want something glamorous and I'm open to doing cool face/body makeup (btw I found a great site called beautylish that has TONS of tutorials including Halloween ones). Also, if anyone has good ideas for group costumes let me know. I will probably be going with 6 or 7 friends but we may have more people coming and we don't have to dress alike. I just want to know soon so I can start shopping for it lol. Thanks everyone!

~Gymchic

akwardwhitegirl

Re: Halloween costumes

(0) Hearts

LOL this is crazyyy!

im a 13 yr old freshman! 

anywho.. i honestly have no idea what you should be...

id recomend barbie, see as if you have the looks for it.. but being something like that can be hard.. you would have to find clothes that she would wear.. and if you dont have the *cough cough* assets... you might have to stuff....

so idk try it out, and id love to see pics of whatever you decide to be(:

lowrah

I'm too lazy to do costumes these days.. but my favorites were always the home made ones.

When I was really little, my mom sewed me a Pebbles (from Flinstones) costume.. fur spotted shorts, a big bone for my hair, etc.

But my absolute favorite was "Hippie" when I was in 7th or 8th grade. My dad had this funky technicolor striped shirt that he let me have. My mom cut it up, sewed triangles on some jeans (instant bell bottoms!) used the rest of the shirt as a mid-drift and a headband, and I wore another tie-dye shirt underneath. I wore the jeans almost always until my butt grew too big.

cherrybombtastic

(0) Hearts

Honey Boo Boo or someone from Toddlers and Tiaras; Juliet from Romeo and Juliet; Pocahontas; Gwen Stefani; someone from Bridesmaids; Pippa Middleton; Princess Diana; Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl...

bijouxkristyna

sugarskullphoebe2.jpgHello!

My daughter did a SugarSkull look for Halloween and won first prize at her middle school Halloween party.