epmakeup

Halloween Makeup

If you don't wanna dress up you can do really fun makeup.  I would do a smokey eye with a thick liner and red lipstick.  You can alway wear fun clothes too like halloween colors and black jeans.  Shoes too.  And don't forget your accessories.  Fun braceles and necklaces.  Haloween is so close

sephoramusthave

Re: Halloween Makeup

(0) Hearts

upload_2420855945116199926.jpg

upload_5599875933970174856.jpg

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

Is this girl with the purple hair and black lips Traci Hines?? I adore her. :smileyhappy:

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

These are my 2 favorite eyes from Pinterest - I'm thinking of doing one for Halloween.

eye 5.jpg

eye 4.jpg

wendyomgwar

Omg the first one is awesome!!!

I have to work for Halloween and we can't dress up but I can definitely do this to my eyes :smileyvery-happy:

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Halloween makeup is so fun! It's a great time to go crazy and try shades you won't normally go for. I always use it as an opportunity to try out a bold lip color, like cranberry. :smileyhappy: It's also a fun time to wear costume falsies, like lace or paper cutout designs. :smileyhappy:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi epmakeup!

Great point! I was checking out pinterest for some fun ideas and even if you don't do a costume there are fun how to-s for decorated lips or even pictures on the eyes (butterflyes, birds, etc.) Lots of fun! I think fun shoes and jewelry are always great ideas too- Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • marydiva
    • wendyomgwar
    • dianabt
    • MermaidBarbie