Hall of Famer

roxystar4

Hall of Famer

I don't dislike the title Hall of Famer... but after all the work and countless helpful hints these ladies (and some men) post I feel like a more glamorous sounding title would fit better.  When my title was "beauty Pro" I got a private message from a newcomer asking me for advice. I could help her with a few questions she had but many of them would have been best suited for a Hall of Famer... I think the title had confused her and she thought i was a pro.

I dont really have a title in mind but something like "Superstar" or "Beauty Goddess"??? idk.

What do you think?

onomotopoeia9

Re: Hall of Famer

Could be - But then again, I was a beautyguru soon after I started and now I'm beautyguru again...huh?

starletta8

Not sure- just trying to figure out how we get the differences in titles with similar heart counts.

I think being a VIB also starts you at a higher level automatically, but I could be wrong...

quenbee

I couldn't agree with you more!!!!! Our Hall of Famers definitely deserve a much more glamorous title.   One that is worthy of all their hearts! 

roxystar4

your name gave me a good idea- maybe something with "queen" in it?

quenbee

Beauty Queen.  Hmmmmm. Something will come to me in the middle of the night!!!!

oh I was just looking at another thread and one of the contributors has 30 something hearts and they are also beauty whiz??????  And I know I have used other titles just recently!

roxystar4

yeah that seems odd. 

I will keep thinking of cool titles and post in this thread. I just feel like after 1000 hearts, the title should make someone feel like a superstar queen

quenbee

Me too!

onomotopoeia9

I am actually still trying to figure out the titles...They seem pretty random, but it would make sense for them to mean something. Is there like a key or something that explains each status?

quenbee

Yeah - totally random right! Onomotopeia9 - you and I both have pretty much the same number of hearts and have totally different titles.  And then some people are special guests? And other random titles.  

roxystar4

i dont know of a key. I think after so many hearts (every 100?) you get a new title?

colorobsession

I think that it's about more than just receiving hearts. I think it also has to do with how many hearts you've given, and how many posts you've made. So two people with similar heart amounts might have different titles based on how active they are in other ways.

starletta8

Nope- the spread increases as the heart total gets higher.

arielaaaaaaaa

They are so random, It's weird. I think it needs to be more organized. I was so confused when i first started getting on here. 

starletta8

I wish there was a secret decoder ring or something...

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

LOL! :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

more organized would be nice and maybe a page that explains it all :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 36 replies
  • 65 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • dianabt
    • roxystar4
    • makeupobesessed