beautylovingirl

HEART TO HEART

[ Edited ]

So I know that we always have heart parties when someone reaches their big milestone in post. But since BeautyTalk makes us all feel great and we're glad to be a part of this forum. Let's Heart to that. Please leave a post so you can be hearted too. I also wanted to add if your a newcomer please join you are welcome just like everyone else. If you don't know what to say give us a WOOHOO! or AMEN! :smileyhappy:

MissFluff

Re: HEART TO HEART

(0) Hearts

Midnight BTing! Love coming on here late night to catch up. I love giving hearts!

MissFluff♥

arielaaaaaaaa

I just saw this picture on Pinterest, And wanted to share since this is probably how a lot of us feel when were on Beauty Talk. :smileyhappy:

heaven.jpg

beautylovingirl

Oh my gosh it really does so cute!

beautylovingirl

Vey Cute arielaaaaaaaa!

consolvo

The cat looks like an owl! Sooo cute!

beautylovingirl

It's a good place overall we all actually care when someone has a problem and there's really nothing better than makeup, beauty, and funny stuff so it doesn't go boring with always one subject all the time:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

@kissXmakeup- Aww... I'm so sorry:smileysad: I hope things get better soon and please know you can always come and share your feelings with us because we all love you!

kissXmakeup

Thanks @beautylovingirl! I am almost done with school, I can't wait. My boyfriend spends his time on reddit & I'm always on here. It is so funny! He posts about cars & news and funny stuff & I post about makeup and beauty and funny stuff :smileytongue:

kissXmakeup

I've been dealing with a lot of stress lately; i'm graduating soon, I have sooo many assignments & I'm coping with the loss of my grandmother. This has been my safe haven lately! Anytime I need a study break, or a smile, I come here. So thank you so much to everyone! (:

arielaaaaaaaa

I love this picture, Always makes me smile, 

kitty.jpg

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

-----

kissXmakeup

So sweet! Thanks so much (: I'm trying. My makeup addiction, you ladies & my boyfriend are helping me SO much!

wingatprsct

OH, WOW!  We can heart OURSELVES!  I didn't know that.  I feel kinda guilty though, like when I've splurged at Sephora!

beautylovingirl

No you heaaaaart away Sista no rules when it comes to heart parties:smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

triciaann 12- See you are the BESTEST EVER!!!!!!

And yes Starletta8- Hope you feel better soon too.

starletta8

Thanks!

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

----

beautylovingirl

Ya'll are gonna make me cry your all so SWEET! I love this forum too we all can just be ourselves!!!!:smileyhappy:

consolvo

[ Edited ]

*clinks Hearts with all*

I work from home at the computer and Beauty Talk is my "escape". :smileyhappy:

heart1.jpg

starletta8

I've been sick the last couple of days, and having all of this love on BT makes me feel just a little better!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 55 replies
  • 226 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • dianabt
    • consolvo
    • triciaann12
    • roxystar4