WhereYouStand

HBO GO, NETFLIX, HULU, AMAZON PRIME ETC. What tv/movies Are u Watching & What do you want To See

you can even include pre-orders not yet released in theaters etc. just share what you are working on watching & what you want to see. the thread for fall tv shows that another beauty talk individual did inspired this! so kudos to them! & thank you!

have fun & peeps and happy list making :smileytongue:

ellevee09

Re: HBO GO, NETFLIX, HULU, AMAZON PRIME ETC. What tv/movies Are u Watching & What do you want To

(0) Hearts

We just got chromecast and we're loving it. Catching up on lots of netflix shows! 

hydee77

Re: HBO GO, NETFLIX, HULU, AMAZON PRIME ETC. What tv/movies Are u Watching & What do you want To

[ Edited ]

I am watching Breaking Bad on Netflix, almost finished with Season 2.  I just logged in to Hulu and see that the premiere of Law & Order SVU was added to my queue and also the latest episode of Project Runway, so I am definitely tuning into those later tonight.  I also signed up for a Season Pass on Amazon for Hell on Wheels which there are only a couple episodes left for this current season I think.

I am thinking after I finish off Breaking Bad, I will watch Pretty Little Liars because I've heard good things about it.  I guess I have a diverse taste when it comes to shows! lol

DST57

(0) Hearts

My husband and I are anxiously awaiting the last seasons of Parks and Rec, How I Met Your Mother, and The Office on Netflix.  Now that the new seasons have started it should be happening any day now...

We also are working our way through The West Wing and are loving it.

midnightangel

[ Edited ]

My boyfriend & I are nearing the end of our Star Trek TNG marathon on Netflix. We're both Trekkie dorks & we don't have tons of free time so it works. :smileytongue:

mafan

I keep forgetting that I have HBO Go and I don't have any subscription services.  But we just got Star Trek: Into Darkness and I want to watch it (even though we saw it in the cinema).  I also want to watch Big Bang Theory Season 6, which arrived yesterday.

I'm looking forward to:

Iron Man 3 (My husband will likely get this for his birthday from his brother)

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (I will drag my husband to the cinema for this one)

Ender's Game (likely I will end up waiting until it's on DVD)

Catching Fire (again, likely on DVD)

Monster's Academy (didn't get to it in the cinema so waiting for the DVD)

Despicable Me 2 (We did see this in the cinema but I want to see it again)

I don't spend much time watching TV, but at this time of year if it's on that's because there's a football game or a baseball game on.  I do think my mother in law may have ordered some British TV series, probably for my new sister-in-law, but if they look good I may snag them when they arrive, since they're coming to my house!

DTalksAll

I usually watch shows that are available on-demand including programs that are on HBO, Showtime, Stars, Cinemax... 

I had a netflix subscription, but hated the movie selection & most of the shows that I did watch were already available for free on-demand, so I cancelled it. 

Nicrohr

Actually, you know what this made me think of - not to hijack the thread - but in terms of Hulu, Netflix, Prime, etc. what one you like best!

We currently share Hulu and Netflix accounts with our friends (making them more affordable), and I also have Prime.

We like that Hulu has new stuff, but soooo many commercials even when you pay! :smileysad:  Prime has a smaller selection but no commercials and HD.  Netflix on our SmartTV the interface sucks.  But No commercials and wide selection of OLDer TV.

Anyway some of my FAVS:

Orange is the New Black (Netflix) - AWESOME SHOW

Re-Watching Weeds - 8 Seasons (Netflix) - AWESOME SHOW

Lillyhammer (Netflix) - great new show, online exclusive

House of Cards - - AWESOME SHOW, online exclusive

Blue - Hulu, online exclusive, pretty good so far

Secret Diary of a Call Girl - great show, great style/make up/hair

Vikings - History Channel new show

BF loves:

Breaking Bad

The Wire (older show, best TV ever he says)

Plus:

All 11 Seasons of Frasier :smileyhappy:

Monk

Psych 

malday

Orange is the New Black is so good! I watched it within a week of release and now have to wait forever for the second season! My bf says the Wire is amazing too, I haven't watched it.

DST57

I did all 11 seasons of Frasier this summer and feel it was time very well spent :-) Honestly I didn't closely watch each episode but would put it on in the background while I was making dinner, cleaning, and usually one most nights before bed. I have been debating going back to the beginning and doing it all over again bc I liked it so much!

hydee77

I did that last winter, I watched all 11 seasons of Frasier on my week long vacation along Christmas.  It was so nice just chilling on the couch with some tea and doing nothing but marathoning Frasier! lol

DST57

I am currently doing Everybody Loves Raymond and, while it's decent, I just don't find the humor nearly as funny as I did with Frasier.  I wish Seinfeld or Friends was on Netflix bc I'd be all over those as well.  I also used to watch King of Queens every night while going to sleep back when we had cable and could totally binge watch that whole series if it were available as well.

hydee77

(0) Hearts

Yeah I was just thinking about that, I wish Seinfeld was on Netflix too.  "These pretzels are making me thirsty!" lol

WhereYouStand

(0) Hearts

ok my list is extensive so I will just compile a want to see

ANIME:

- Bleach (I'm up to the ARC, THe Bount Pt. 1)

- Blood +

- Death Note

- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

- Law of Ueki

IN Theaters or pending video releases

- Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones

- Iron Man 3 

MOVIES I Haven't Seen that are already out on video

- Along Came A Spider

- American History X

- American Psycho

- At Worlds End

- Batman Forever

- Bend it Like Beckam

- The Blind Side

- The Bone Collector

- Bowling for Colombine

- Brothers Gimm

- The Color Purple

- Coraline

- DeJaVu

- Eagle Eye

- Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer

-  Green Lantern

- How To Train Your Dragon

- Invictus

- Kung Fu Panda

- The Last Air bender

- Le miserables (remake/Recent version)

- Life of Pi

- The Lost boys

- Lucky # Slevin

- Million Dollar Baby

- Natural Born Killers

- Night At the Museum

- Public Enemies

- Reservoir Dogs

- Rushmore

- Schindler's list

- S Darko

- Serenity

- Seven

- Shutter Island

- Star Trek

- Taken 2

- Thank You For Smoking

- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

- Transformers: Dark of the Moon

- Trainspotting

- Tron

- Underworld: Awakening

- Van Helsing

- Valkyrie

- Watchmen

- Zodiac

not yet released:

- Carrie

- Catching Fire (Hunger Games series)

- The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

-Riddick

- Thor (can't remember the title at the moment)

TV SHOWS:

- Burn Notice (I've seen threads of this show & it looks good)

- Firefly (I'm about 1/4 way through the series)

- Game of Thrones (Season 3)

- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Currently working on season 1)

- Metalocalypse (season 1)

- Vampire Diaries

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • hydee77
    • malday
    • mafan