triciaann12

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING EVERYONE !

[ Edited ]

-

beautylovingirl

Re: HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING EVERYONE !

(0) Hearts

@triciaann12- I love this picture I'm so glad spring is on the way!

shyvicki

It still feels like winter in Indiana. There were flurries this morning and suppose to be snow this weekend. Uhgh! I'm so ready to wear shorts and sandals again.

Fortunately they've been showing Spring Training baseball on TV lately so I know spring weather can't be that far behind. Go Rays!

MoreGun89

First day of spring and we had a big thunderstorm ^.^  No more Coyote stories for a while XD

bananachoox3

Its cold here. I mean I look out seeing the sun, thinkings its warm but them BAM the cold wind hits your face. My hands suffers since I forgot my gloves today.

makeupobesessed

I'm so happy it's spring!  My mood improves drastically the warmer it gets...

anybody else get happier with the warmth ?  I was destined to live in warmer climates, how'd I end up in Baltimore?

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

-

dianabt

Just to add to TriciaAnn's post.. My favorite part of spring is BASEBALL SEASON! :smileyhappy: All sorts of reasons to wear orange and black makeup and not look crazy (our team has the same colors as the Orioles lol)

Plus being able to play around with more fun pastel and bright colors. Although I am a bit sad I didnt' try the vampy lip look everyone was rocking over the past few months. Maybe better late than never! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
violalea

Happy First Day of Spring to you too !!!!!!!! :smileyhappy:

helpful

Omg I don't believe I will EVER see spring. It hasn't been over 30 degrees here in 7 months. Most days have had a wind chill of about -15. We have 8 feet tall piles of snow. And it's still going strong! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

So over it.

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

--

helpful

I'm hoping so!!! :smileyhappy:

dianabt

Wow happy first day of spring here in SF! It's raining and cold and yuck! Considering we've had SO LITTLE rain these last few months its good news, but it doesnt help with the thought of spring. 

A bad cold is going around and it got me so I'm enjoying this first day of spring by staying indoors at home with soup, my laptop, all of you lovely BT'ers and a heater while I recover. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lylysa

Feel better soon!!!

MoreGun89

I hear ya, that was part of why I moved from AK, 9 months of winter is ridiculous!  Stay tough and the spring will be gorgeous though!

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

The weather here has been spring like and gorgeous the past couple of weeks. Makeup wise, I've really been rocking bolder brighter colors lately, and I'm really into the color of the year Emerald right now because I LOVE my UD Absinthe (cant believe I was scared of it for sooo long!!) I'm also thinking of switching my fragrance.

kimmi1115

I am so glad Spring is here.  You're right about the cold, though lol.  I look forward to the warm weather, but I better be prepared with allergy medicine lol.  I'm convinced all of the trees I'm allergic to are all over campus lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 40 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • shyvicki
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • triciaann12