HAPPY 6360 HEARTS TO PRETTYINPA!!!!!

lylysa

HAPPY 6360 HEARTS TO PRETTYINPA!!!!!

She's not only a Hall of Famer (rightfully so and very well deserved), she's been a constant stream of sound recommendations and someone I can honestly say has made Beauty Talk super welcoming for me when I started out and even now! Prettyinpa was one of the first members on BT that I had plenty of interaction with and she's been an absolute stand-out member in this forum, truly one that I can admire and respect.

Though you've already reached the highest of the high in terms of titles, your heart count will never end and I must say that you continue to bring enjoyment to this place and make it wonderful.

Here's to you, Prettyinpa (my fellow Fairy Drops Scandal Queen lover)!!!! Here's to you and to more hearts!!!!!....And sky-high cake!!!!

swfupload_3515942494934269189.jpg

swfupload_7694568209639474340.jpg
swfupload_7465677713071398792.jpg

prettyinpa

Re: HAPPY 6360 HEARTS TO PRETTYINPA!!!!!

Thanks so much bananachoox3, your praise makes my heart sing!

MoreGun89

Thank you!

drrragon

Noooooo!  It's impossible!!!  SIX THOUSAND HEARTS!??!!!!  It cannot beeeeeeeeeee!

Congratulations prettyinpa, thanks so much for the advice and kind words you have for us all, and here's to six thousand (?!) more!  They'll have to reset the ticker for you when you hit 10000 :smileyvery-happy:

p.s. been dying to try the La Roche Posay Redermic + UV since you recommended it a month or two back!  It's next on my list :smileyhappy:

prettyinpa

Thanks, drragon!  Love the concept of resetting the counter, I wonder how many hearts one could actually accumulate? :smileyhappy:

makeupobesessed

Yay PrettyinPA!!!!!  Ur one of my favorite ppl on BT by far!  I love reading all your fabulous contributions and advice.  I cannot believe how many hearts u have in such a short amount of time, but they are all well deserved!  I wish you many more to come...keep posting so I can steal all of ur beauty advice for myself!

prettyinpa

Hey, thanks makeupobsessed! You can steal my advice anytime! lol

prettyinpa

Wow, thank you so much lylysa!  I just love heart parties, both giving and getting one!  And you remembered how much I like dogs, rainbows and Fairy Drops!

Hugs to you, thanks so very much!

P.S. I have learned so much from your posts, too!

lylysa

My pleasure!!!! I love spotting out hearts in a nice, well rounded number and I can't think of anyone more who deserves it more than you!

You really contribute to making this place welcoming and accepting!

dianabt

Congratulations PrettyinPA! You have been an amazing and continuous-contributor to our community, even since before I arrived to this team! :smileyhappy:

Thank you for always having kind words, helpful tips, a HUGE knowledge of product and recommendations and for being an all around awesome contributor! We're happy and lucky to have you as a part of our little Beauty Talk family! Here's to 6000 more! (wow that's incredible!)

swfupload_9181445576575699909.jpg  swfupload_6125575409568871928.jpg

Boy I'm having a heck of a time adding photos today! BT is not on my side! lol

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
prettyinpa

Thanks so much Diana!  Hello Kitty! Wow, I have her little cosmetic bag!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Holy! that is a giant cake. Yay prettyinpa! *huuuuuuugs* ~~~~

I enjoyed reading your posts and thank you for being so helpful/supportive. Oh man, we need to do something awesome for your 10k party. =D

prettyinpa

Oh beautytester, thanks so much for the horse cakes!  You remembered my passion for all things horse. I baked a carrot cupcake for a horse once, he really liked it and it was small so he didn't overeat.

lylysa

Fondant pony!!!! XD So cuteeeee!

ilovetopurplefy

Congratulations, prettyinpa!!!!  @lylysa ombre rainbow cake?! I so want this cake just to look at and maybe eat!!

prettyinpa

Thank you ilovetopurplefy!  I'd like to eat the cake too!

lylysa

LOL! "Maybe" eat....:smileywink:

I saw that cake pic and thought "Perfect! Each tier is like a different title you can earn on BT, and Prettyinpa has definitely earned it all!"

ilovetopurplefy

scratch the "maybe eat." I would definitely eat it! :smileyhappy: The whole title to tier idea is pretty cool! 

MoreGun89

Congrats for the highest of honors!!  Love reading your awesome posts!

prettyinpa

Thanks moregun, and thanks for the advice on the FP texturizer, I'm going to check it out on April 11, maybe it's not as strong as the mousse. It certainly makes your hair beautiful and shiny!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 39 replies
  • 148 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • tallwoman
    • anaa
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt