lylysa

HAPPY 6360 HEARTS TO PRETTYINPA!!!!!

She's not only a Hall of Famer (rightfully so and very well deserved), she's been a constant stream of sound recommendations and someone I can honestly say has made Beauty Talk super welcoming for me when I started out and even now! Prettyinpa was one of the first members on BT that I had plenty of interaction with and she's been an absolute stand-out member in this forum, truly one that I can admire and respect.

Though you've already reached the highest of the high in terms of titles, your heart count will never end and I must say that you continue to bring enjoyment to this place and make it wonderful.

Here's to you, Prettyinpa (my fellow Fairy Drops Scandal Queen lover)!!!! Here's to you and to more hearts!!!!!....And sky-high cake!!!!

swfupload_3515942494934269189.jpg

swfupload_7694568209639474340.jpg
swfupload_7465677713071398792.jpg

beautylovingirl

Re: HAPPY 6360 HEARTS TO PRETTYINPA!!!!!

(0) Hearts

@prettyinpa- I have been wanting a bulldog puppy so bad!!! This is just one of the many pictures I have looked at and can't decide what color I want. I think I like this one best.

quenbee

Prettyinpa - WOW 6360 hearts and counting. Each and every one well deserved!  Thank you for making BT so friendly and inviting to us new to the forum!!!!!

prettyinpa

Thanks for the praise quenbee, I always great to hear that I am making people feel welcome, BT is such a fun place!

anaa

Congratulations PrettyinPa!  Well deserved, you're so knowledgeable and your posts are so well written and enjoyable to read.  Many more!

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much anaa, and thanks again for the shampoo advice, I really appreciate it!

berniebeauty

Congratulations! You totally deserved each and everyone of them, you are such a positive contributor.

Heart_Cupcakes.161205627_std.jpgHave some heart cupcakes for your beautiful efforts <3
Cheers to many more in the future!!

~We are all beautiful~

prettyinpa

Oh, Berniebeauty, how did you know how much I love cupcakes?! A tasty morsel in heart form!

Thanks so much!

lylysa

Those look delicious!

tallwoman

Congrats!!  :smileyhappy:

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

Thanks tallwoman, glad to see you back on here!

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

Congrats Prettyinpa- I can't say how much I enjoy having our little chats that come out of now where and it's always great to talk to you. You are definitely one of the BTalkers that keeps me coming back. Congratulations and Whooo Hoooo Whooop Whoop Happy 6360+ Hearts.

BulldogPuppiesPictures1[1].jpg  ''DO I NEED MASCARA TODAY?" 

prettyinpa

Haha Beautylovingirl, where did you find that oh-so-cute bulldog puppy picture!  Thanks a bunch, sista!

lylysa

Awww, Beautylovingirl, that puppy is so cute! Just a giant floppy ball of fur!!!! ^_^

sephoramusthave

swfupload_5482973968916475373.jpgCongratulations! You're one of the few people on the boards that still checks in and has been here from the get go :smileyvery-happy:

prettyinpa

Thanks so much Sephoramusthave! You have been an inspiration to me in the no-buys, I owe so much will power to you! :smileyhappy:

kimmi1115

Congratulations, PrettyinPA!!!!  You were one of the first few people I talked to when I joined the forum!  You have given me and many other people some awesome advice when it comes to makeup or anything else.  You'll be at 10,000 hearts before you know it.  Here's to more awesomeness from you, and may your weekend be filled with Urban Decay, doggies, and horses!  :smileyvery-happy:

beware_of_dog_he_wants_540.jpg

MEME-Overly-happy-dog.jpg

lylysa

LOL! Someone needs to Photoshop that dog into the colors of a peacock now!

prettyinpa

Oh, thank you so much kimmi!  What a wonderful thought, a weekend of UD, horses and dogs!  I love the dog pictures, I had a Golden Retriever who looked a lot like the one in the photo (he's a dog angel now), he was very smart and could track as well as retrieve.

Hope you get your new "brother" soon, maybe your Dad will name him after Dale Earnhart Sr, you can paint the bloodhound's nails in the # 3 colors! lol

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Retrievers are wonderful dogs.  I just love the sparkle in their eyes.

bananachoox3

Thanks Prettyingpa! Your posts are always a joy to read.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 39 replies
  • 148 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • tallwoman
    • anaa
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt