beautylovingirl

HAPPY 502 HEARTS TO CLARKS18

[ Edited ]

Hi girlies,

I know we just had a heart party but I just noticed that Clarks18 is at 502 and that another huge milestone to hit. So here's to many more....ching ching-that's our glasses hitting for your toast. Congrats you deserve everyone of them!!!! 

thCAS3LB7Y.jpg  

clarks18

Re: HAPPY 502 HEARTS TO CLARKS18

Thanks again ladies!!!!!

kssweetheart

There are so many nice pics people took the time to post, that's so sweet.

@violaleao - the products in that picture are so cute, could you send me the link or name of the site? Thanks in advance. :smileyhappy:

@tashalicious Oh My Stars.....that is one of the sweetest and most beautiful baby pics ever....such a beautiful choice. Thanks for that. Only problem is now I'm having a baby 'jones' and I don't think Sephora sells them or offers them as a point perk, You'd need a LOOOOOOT of points! Anyhow, lovely pic. I want one. I seriously need a baby fix - I'm about ready to walk up to strangers and ask to hold their babies (not really) or at least just get close to them to get that delicious baby smell (not really....I don't think....I'll end up getting arrested! So if you hear a story on the news about a woman being arrested for going around trying to smell babies, you'll know it's me. :smileywink:

Love it! Can't get over that babe's teenie-tiny hands in a heart, miraculous! Thanks again, you made my night. Hopefully I'll get my baby fix in my dreams tonight. :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

@beautylovinggirl - found up what was 'wrong' with the inability to give you hearts....I wasn't signed in, duh. Mystery solved. :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Oh that's ok @kssweetheart I never even noticed.:smileytongue:

kssweetheart

Hey Clarks18 - Congrats on 502 hearts, that's so awesome! It may seem silly to some people but I think most of us here get really excited about heart parties, so keep going, can't wait until you hit 1000 hearts!

Thanks to **beautylovinggirl** for noticing your special number and getting the party started - Thanks beautylovinggirl, you're a sweetheart and you Rock!!! :smileyhappy:

BTW, I wanted to heart you but it wouldn't let me, what's up with that? Anyhow, a ton of hearts to you!! You deserve them.

PoesRevy

Congrats Clarks18 :smileyhappy:

Cheers to many more to come :heart:

garnett

Happy Heart Fest Clarks18!  500+ is impressive and I know there are many more in your future.  :smileyhappy:

syritt

Yay congrats! Thanks for being here! <3

wingatprsct

Congratulations on your first 500 hearts!  Here's hoping there's 500 more coming your way! 

makeupobesessed

Happy big 500!!!  Heres to 500 more!

prosopon

Congrats clarks18! Glad to have you here!

Titian06

Happy 500 hearts, clarks18!

tashalicious

272701,xcitefun-love-beauty-child-heart-baby-beautiful-5.jpgHAPPY HEARTS!

violalea

Awwwwwww !!!!!!!!

laurabt

Congrats Clarks18!! :smileyhappy: -Laura

jellybean917

Congrats! Happy 500+ hearts, clarks18! :heart:

music eyeliner.jpg

anaa

Congratulations!

clarks18

Thank you so much ladies!!  The pictures are so cute and thank you all for making me feel like a part of BT!

violalea

Happy 502 hearts again clarks18!!!!!!!!! Here to another 500 hearts in near future!!!!!! :smileyhappy:

drrragon

Congratulations on hitting 500 hearts clarks18!!!!  Woooooooo!  That is definitely a big BT milestone and I hope it means you're here to stay!  here's to many more hearts for you! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 100 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • prosopon
    • anaa
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • drrragon
    • janinebt