LuckyWinter

Gummy bear vitamins!

This is going to be a strange topic, I know I'm totally too old for this but Im still in love with those gummy vitamins! Taking two little gummy bear a day  just brighten up my mornings! I just can't get myself to eat those other vitamins, its not fun and awful to swallow, I feel like I'm the only 18 y/o out there still taking gummy bear vitamins, but I love them so much <3 Anyone else? If not then what vitamins do you take daily? ^_^swfupload_1955946258284025777.jpg

Candy357

Re: Gummy bear vitamins!

(0) Hearts

I agree. I can't stop eating them.

I take calcium magnesium, potassium, vitamin c and

this hair/nail one.

shyvicki

I take Vitafusion gummy Vitamin C and gummy calcium. So much better than trying to choke down horse pills.

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

Haha! That made my day :smileyhappy: Thanks for sharing!

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I take 2 One-A-Day ADULT gummy vitamins every morning before my coffee, but they aren't bears :smileysad:

Then at lunch I take my biotin, Omegas, Mag, CoQ. 

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

Ahh I wish we had adult gummy vitamins, I have to stick with the little bear ones! Thanks for sharing :smileyhappy:

jennjenn123

um, my husband and I are 28, and we take gummy vitamins.  What is particularly sad is that I can't open the bottle.  Just this particular bottle - I've always been able to open the vitamin bottle before!  One of our friends, who was also his co-worker takes them too. 

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

That's great! Thanks for sharing :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

I  think these would just brighten your morning no matter I love all the bright colors....Just sayin....

spacesuit

I did for a while when I was living with a friend and her son. He wasn't really a fan of them but the adults in the house were, it was pretty funny. :smileyhappy:

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

Haha that's funny! Thanks for sharing!

MermaidBarbie

I've had a sample of these from a company before. Can't recall the name, but I prefer these little guys compared to the tablets.

LuckyWinter

I like how you used "these little guys" how lovely! ^_^ Thanks for sharing!

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

You do know they make gummy vitamins for adults...right?

I take vitamin E almost daily but vitamins aren't usually part of my routine.

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

Where I live there is only gummy vitamins for kids haha, and you have to admit that little bear ones with fruit flavours are really fun too! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

I prefer to get my vitamins from food, I guess the closest is the 100% carrot juice I'm currently addicted to. I saw those gummy bears and I can't. I love gummy bears and if I get them, there's no way I can restrain myself to only eating a couple. =X

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

Wow! I didn't expect that many peoples eating gummies vitamins! how lovely <3 I ate mine this morning already :smileyhappy:

garnett

(0) Hearts

I take the gummi VitaFusion vitamins for women.  They come in a berry flavor.  I don't have a problem swallowing pills but I would always get an upset stomach from regular vitamins because they are in such a hard state and take time to break down in the stomach.  

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

im glad that works for you! :smileyhappy:

Missie772

Absolutely! My husband and parents make fun of me for still eating two Flintstones Gummy Vitamins (it has to be Flintstones for me!) My sister didn't believe my parents when they told her that I still eat them and when she came to visit, she saw them on my vanity. Lol... yes I proudly display them!!!

janinebt

I really like taking kid or chewable vitamins! It sounds silly but it helps me remember to take them haha.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • shyvicki
    • janinebt
    • ChicDabbler