waterbaby1981

Great news!

Well, I woke up this morning and took a test.  Turns out I'm pregnant again!  Let's pray this is a healthy baby and DOESN'T have myotonic dystrophy like mommy, shall we?  (We'll find out for sure at 10-13 weeks, but until then, I just want to be happy about it!  Took 10 months of trying. :smileyhappy:  So Alyssa may be in heaven, but it looks like she'll have a little brother or sister!

prettyinpa

Re: Great news!

Congratulations waterbaby1981!  Hope your pregnancy turns out to be smooth and you and your baby are healthy!

My positive thoughts are with you!

geminibreeze

Congratulations WaterBaby! *hug* That's awesome news! I'm so happy for you! I wish you much happiness and good health.

dianabt

Hello waterbaby1981!

Congratulations to you and hubby! I wish you the best and will pray for a healthy and safe pregnancy and am very happy for you! I know your little Alyssa is up there with a huge smile on her face for her parents. :smileyhappy: So kind of you to share with the rest of our community, we are all so happy and excited for you! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

Congratulations waterbaby1981! I will be sending thoughts and prayers your way. 

*HomeCherish

This one is for Alyssa. May you always know that she is being taken care of. 

Guardian Angel

kssweetheart

I am so thrilled for you waterbaby1981! I will be sending thoughts, prayers and well wishes for you and your entire family. I am fairly new to all of this and really just happened upon your post...coincidence....I think not. I didn't know you could post things like this, I am so glad you can and so glad you did. I am not always so good with names (especially screennames) but, even when I can't think of your screen name, I'll remember you and your story and will continue to send prayers for you. During your weak, tired, and down moments (which are hopefully few and far between)I hope you know that because you chose to share this beautiful news and your concerns, with us, people like me are rooting and praying for you. I hope you will remember that and call on that and draw strength from it. I hope this doesn't sound too cheesy or manufactured, it really isn't, it is straight from my heart.I feel a little silly, but, I just felt like I needed to send it. I am sorry for your loss, you have an Angel up there helping you out, but you already knew that. I loved the pictures that 'sephoramusthave' sent to you, they are perfect. I hope you will keep us posted, I think you can send 'in private' messages, or something like that, so feel free to send me something 'in private' if you'd like, I'd be honored. Best of everything. God Bless.

kimmi1115

Congratulations!!  I know you and your husband were estatic about the test results!  I wish you and your family the absolute best during the 9 months to come and afterwards, too.  I'm sure Alyssa is beaming down upon you all, and will be with each every step of the way.  Congratulations once again!

angiepie

Congratulations WaterBaby1981!! So Very Happy for You&Family!! WillPray for You and send Happy Thoughts Your way!! AngieB.
janinebt

Congratulations WaterBaby1981! I'm sending warm thoughts for a happy and healthy pregnancy :smileyhappy:

Whimsically yours,
Janine
melissabt

Congrats Waterbaby1961!!!:smileyhappy: I wish you well.

<3 Melissa
katie1724

Wow, congratulations -- and I wish you the best! :smileyhappy:

Manda

Congrats!  I wish you and your baby the best! 

keelybt

Congratulations Waterbaby1961!  Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy :smileyhappy:

jxw200

oh YAY! that's awesome news waterbaby! :smileyhappy: 

corrin99

Wow that's great news, best of luck.  I'm sure everything will turn out well, I'm so sorry for your loss but I will pray for you and your baby. 

ssmittys

Congrats! So excited for the both of you :smileyvery-happy:

anaa

Congratulations and best wishes!

makeupjunky89

Congrats!!!

Im also pregnant with my first baby :smileyhappy:

I wish you a very healthy&happy pregnancy <3

kssweetheart

@makeupjunky89 - saw your post to waterbaby1981 and wanted to send congrats your way too. Can I ask how far along you are? First baby must be super exciting - I'll send up prayers for you as well. Hope you'll keep me/all of us posted.:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 95 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • katie1724
    • corrin99
    • ssmittys
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave